Potential Stars Shortlist

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A shortlist with all the players who have potential high abilities. An easy way to find those next wonderkids.

Installation Instructions

1) Download the file.

2) Extract the file to:

XP --> C:\Documents and Settings\Your User Name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\shortlists\
VISTA --> C:\Users\Your User Name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\shortlists\

3) On FM 2009 go onto your Shortlist screen.

4) In the bottom corner press the Shortlists Button and choose Edit Shortlists...

5) Click Import at the bottom left corner and choose Create New Shortlist(s).

6) Select Potential Stars (FM-Base.co.uk) and press Select

DOWNLOAD NOW

very usefull Sean :D saves me adding them all

There is no shortlist section to save it in, in my football manager file i have only a few other files but not shortlists

can you win the game without stars ? i just have matias fernandez in my team.i won premier league in my first year with man.city.
no robinho and elano.my team hammered man.utd 3-2 at old trafford and fought arsenal 4-1 at City of manchester stadium.

i got it working but when i went back to the game just now the list has now gone

it was totaly gone mate so loaded it back in so fingers crossed

sean where do i make the shortlist in the folder...because when i go to extract files i cant get there to be shortlist...i know how to make the folder, just where should i make it

try this dude

gojko kacar - dc/dmc/mc
davide santon - d/wb rl
alexis sanchez - am/f rl
criscito - dlc
paloschi - fc