Pow Right in the Kisser 2013: 4-3-3 for everyone

hay 3kroner if you check my post above i had same prob in most of my 1st season useing this tactic i did have a unsettled squad and players where still settling in and a few where not full ca/pa. Im in 2nd season with this tactic now and scoring lots more goals so im sure it will get better mate. Pic below is my current save 2nd season using this tactic the low scores 1-0, 2-0 etc are because i played my regens apart from the marsielle game who have AVB and a playing very well atm. we played them off the park so where unlucky not to score more plus had a few players who where jadded etc.

Last edited:
Cheers for the review

I'm guessing that as youve just changed to the tactic mid-season that it is not fully fluid in all areas yet. This is probably the reaso for the low scores. Like Markkav says it does improve over time.

For some reason this worked really well for me before the patch, but now I can barely win a game.

Arsenal, heres my main lineup
szc
sagna per verm gibbs
m'villa
wilshere cazorla
wellington nem ox
giroud

hhmm pretty strange. all i can say is you need a new striker....

i just finished a league season and heres how I did:

View attachment 312726

and the break down of home and away:

View attachment 312727View attachment 312728

The change of patch happened at the start of the season.

I'm going to start a new save and see what happens. Any suggestios of who I should run it with?

as you can see, I like to have a number of options. One's like Drogba (big, strong and a good finisher), one's like Suarez (good pace and skillful), and one's a youngster whos half way between the two and developing.

as you can see, I like to have a number of options. One's like Drogba (big, strong and a good finisher), one's like Suarez (good pace and skillful), and one's a youngster whos half way between the two and developing.

Alright, how about tweaks during games, what changes do you make etc

Alright, how about tweaks during games, what changes do you make etc

I never make any, apart from if I'm losing with 10 mins to go i set the menality to Overload.

Also, I've started training my wingers so they are comfortable on either side so that they can be swaped. It just gives more options

did you use this tac from the very start with your kidderminster save?

I never make any, apart from if I'm losing with 10 mins to go i set the menality to Overload.

Also, I've started training my wingers so they are comfortable on either side so that they can be swaped. It just gives more options

The wingers are inside forward so do you start them off inverted, because Ox it doenst matter since hes either footed but what about wellington nem? Should I put him on the right since hes left footed?

yes, and with no changes I got them from the Blue Square Premier to being European Champions in 10 seasons

holy **** nice may give it a go guernsey save next year im in the northen prem at the mo