Pow Right in the Kisser 2013: 4-3-3 for everyone

The wingers are inside forward so do you start them off inverted, because Ox it doenst matter since hes either footed but what about wellington nem? Should I put him on the right since hes left footed?

it doest seem to make too much of a difference for me, but I'd train Wellington Nem so he can play on the right but change the individual instructions of the tactic so that they will swap positions during the match. Like i say it just gives you more options and keeps the opposing fullback guessing which way they'll go. I'm just about to update the download link so that this is included in the downloadable tactic

it doest seem to make too much of a difference for me, but I'd train Wellington Nem so he can play on the right but change the individual instructions of the tactic so that they will swap positions during the match. Like i say it just gives you more options and keeps the opposing fullback guessing which way they'll go. I'm just about to update the download link so that this is included in the downloadable tactic

The only change is that AML and AMR swap positions correct?

will do dont think i will be in the prem in any time soon it will be a long tearm save as im useing my young players and not buying any 1

sounds good. good luck!

download the new link i put in the OP

is it better?

To be honest its probably about the same, but it seems to work better away from home now. Harder to achieve the new tactic though because you have to train your wingers to play on both sides. If thats too much then just set the wingers individual instructions so that they dont swap

To be honest its probably about the same, but it seems to work better away from home now. Harder to achieve the new tactic though because you have to train your wingers to play on both sides. If thats too much then just set the wingers individual instructions so that they dont swap
cool will give it a go

can ademilson or jonathan Soriano work as striker??

add can u give some advice what for attributes to look for i all positions?

Last edited:
can ademilson or jonathan Soriano work as striker??

add can u give some advice what for attributes to look for i all positions?

GK - the best you can get.
FBs - attacking fullback with good crossing and pace
CBs - strong, tall and good in the air. pace is nice to have too
DM - strong, good tackler and passer. I prefer him to be good i the air too but not essencial
CM - good passers and creative
Winger - Good pace and dribbling, creativity and passing good attributes to have. finishing is good to have but not essencial
ST - a have a couple of different options. one is big and strong and good in the air, and one is small and quick. Finishing, creativity, composure, dribbling and pace are good attributes to look for, as is heading

Ive never used either Ademilson or Soriano and dont really know thier attributes so i cant really comment

With the striker role. Could i swap it from whatever it is when you download it to a Targetman?!
You said strong, tall good finishing, sounds like a great target?

cheers

With the striker role. Could i swap it from whatever it is when you download it to a Targetman?!
You said strong, tall good finishing, sounds like a great target?

cheers

it wouldnt make any difference what role you give the ST because all of the individual and team instructions are set to custom levels. In essenace the only thing you would change is the name of the role

okey, saw it was a complete one on the top! so, changing him to poacher or target wouldnt affect the tactic itself during matches? :)

One more question thou, what do you do away from home? Anything particular?

Thanks

okey, saw it was a complete one on the top! so, changing him to poacher or target wouldnt affect the tactic itself during matches? :)

One more question thou, what do you do away from home? Anything particular?

Thanks

No nothing will change and it will not affect the tactic unless you manually ajust the team or individual instructions.

Away from home I change absolutely nothing.

This is one tip i can give you.....Say i play my big, strong striker from the start, i always change to me smaller quicker striker on 65 mins (and vise-versa), in EVERY game unless the starter is on 2 goals and pushing for a hattrick. Bringing the quick lad on will open space because the defence is tired and they have to totally adapt to somethig new. Same thing if the small, quick player started, the Big, stong player will provide a totally different problem for them.

Sometimes its better to start the quick striker away from home because you will have more quick counter attacks. And the big striker for home games so he can bully the defence given the amout you should attack. This is not essencial though and just a personal choice. They could both start either game

No nothing will change and it will not affect the tactic unless you manually ajust the team or individual instructions.

Away from home I change absolutely nothing.

This is one tip i can give you.....Say i play my big, strong striker from the start, i always change to me smaller quicker striker on 65 mins (and vise-versa), in EVERY game unless the starter is on 2 goals and pushing for a hattrick. Bringing the quick lad on will open space because the defence is tired and they have to totally adapt to somethig new. Same thing if the small, quick player started, the Big, stong player will provide a totally different problem for them.

Sometimes its better to start the quick striker away from home because you will have more quick counter attacks. And the big striker for home games so he can bully the defence given the amout you should attack. This is not essencial though and just a personal choice. They could both start either game

Thanks for a nice long answer! :) will take this and try it on the new patch! But when you use a small striker who is quick, do you also change the role to Poacher or do you stick to Complete no matter what kind of player upfront? :) 7

thanks

Thanks for a nice long answer! :) will take this and try it on the new patch! But when you use a small striker who is quick, do you also change the role to Poacher or do you stick to Complete no matter what kind of player upfront? :) 7

thanks

always keep it as it is as nothing will change. You can change him to a poacher, but nothing will change. You can change him to a targetman, but nothing will change. In essence, and the key point i'm trying to make, nothing will change ;)

The only way to set him as a targetman is to set the team instruction to use a targetman and then set him as a targetman, just changing the role will not make a blind bit of difference whatsoever