• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 7K

What ones is nicer?

• Total voters

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
As budding sportsmen and women, we all need to rehydrate our bodys while we play sport, or after, what drink do you consider to be your favorite drink while playing sport, out of the three.

Powerade:
powerade_500.jpg

Lucozade:

Packaging-Illustration-Lucozade-Bottles.jpg
or
Lucozade_Sport_Still_500ml_Bottle.jpg

or

Gatorade:

gatorade-20-oz-line-up1.jpg

Last edited:
powerade or lucozade is tough never had gatorade lol probs lucozade edges it

Didn't expect this thread... but Lucozade for me, never had Gatorade and the red Powerade makes me poo.

Considering some of the threads we get these days... :P this can't be that bad.

I have just always wondered, due to them all seeming sponsoring big sporting events in the UK and abroad.

Had Powerade before but hated it,never tried Gatorade so Lucozade ftw.

Lol at Sam's post "...and the red one makes me poo."

Energy drinks are the devil?

nah they just make you more thirsty, if you need more energy while playing sport maybe you should get more excise and eat better food, instead of drinking bright coloured drinks plus i believe this is more energy in orange juice then there is in this ****

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75B8gLZ8Zes"]YouTube- the waterboy gatorade clip[/ame]

Gatorade ftw.

nah they just make you more thirsty, if you need more energy while playing sport maybe you should get more excise and eat better food, instead of drinking bright coloured drinks plus i believe this is more energy in orange juice then there is in this ****

I thought that was just carbonated drinks.

Anyhow, I suggest if it was better drinking orange juice while playing sport, then top athletes would drink it, but, most of them seem to drink energy drinks, maybe it releases its energy quicker?

Back