Powerade... Lucozade ... Gatorade...

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 7K

What ones is nicer?

• Total voters
Those are caffeine-based energy drinks. They aren't the same as glucose-based, which is what this thread is enquiring about.

Thanks for clearing that up Billy.

Looks like we are a Lucozade forum then! :P

powerade for the world, though i like the lucozade glucose tablets

Lucozade sport for the freaking win,

Powerade is making a late dash, Gatorade is lagging behind, we need more yank members :P

Blue Powerade FTW !! And I'm about to ask a dodgy question, why do all of them have ADE at the end of them ? :3

you cant say that lucazade is better than blue gatorade if you have tried them both because i always said powerade was better until i went to america and tried the blue gatorade and since then ive been wanting to find blue gatorade instead of powerade.

you cant say that lucazade is better than blue gatorade if you have tried them both because i always said powerade was better until i went to america and tried the blue gatorade and since then ive been wanting to find blue gatorade instead of powerade.

Blue gatorade is ***, got hooked on the stuff when I played basketball over in the states, any idea the name of it? this was about 6 years ago, so have forgotten. :(

the new lucazade sport that where out a couple of weeks ago tasted like **** but they defiantly improved my performance imo, so lucazade gets it :D

the new lucazade sport that where out a couple of weeks ago tasted like **** but they defiantly improved my performance imo, so lucazade gets it :D

The like, 'lite' one? that has like 50 calories?

A bowl of corn flakes as been proven to be better for restitution, and it's also glucose (and lactose) based. Where is it!?

Blue Gatorade pwns all.

I lived on the stuff when playing Cricket in Barbaods. The have it in huge 20 litre kegs with a tap.

I prefer water but only because when i have tried Powerade or Lucozade i always get a stitch when running after drinking them.

As for Relentless, Monster, Red Bull etc i prefer Monster but these are stimulation drinks and not sports energy drinks :)

Out of interest does anyone prefer the supermarket brands of sports drinks?

Yes, Tesco's own brand of orange glucose drink is made in the same factory as Lucozade Sport, lulz.

Back