Powerade... Lucozade ... Gatorade...

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 7K

What ones is nicer?

• Total voters
what about relentless, monster, red bull and boost?
but out off these lucozade

Water.

But if i had to pick one of those drinks it would have to be Powerade Orange Flavour.

i allways have either powerade or lucozade sport when playing football

what about relentless, monster, red bull and boost?
but out off these lucozade

Those are caffeine-based energy drinks. They aren't the same as glucose-based, which is what this thread is enquiring about.

Powerade, but am used to drinking water.

Mmm overpriced sugar water with a pinch of salt, a lot of flavouring and colouring too. Lucozade Sport orange/citrus/berry for me flavourwise, I don't bother with these though

Has anyone ever tried soccerade

I prefer water but only because when i have tried Powerade or Lucozade i always get a stitch when running after drinking them.

As for Relentless, Monster, Red Bull etc i prefer Monster but these are stimulation drinks and not sports energy drinks :)

Out of interest does anyone prefer the supermarket brands of sports drinks?

Normal Lucozade is disgusting, but Lucozade sport is immense!

I've never had Gatorade so out of Powerade and Lucozade I would say Lucozade. As I like cycling it's the only thing that can get my enery levels back.

nah they just make you more thirsty, if you need more energy while playing sport maybe you should get more excise and eat better food, instead of drinking bright coloured drinks plus i believe this is more energy in orange juice then there is in this ****
not true at all, caffiene based drinks make you more thirsty. glucose base drinks like these do provide you more energy than orange juice. the best way to quickly recover is a one of those type of drinks and a banana

Back