Powerade... Lucozade ... Gatorade...

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 7K

What ones is nicer?

• Total voters
I don't play much sports anymore due to knee problems so I don't drink any of these but I used to drink Lucozade Sport in my football days even though the original Lucozade tasted awful. Lucozade it is then

You know when you finish a hard day of football training,and then see a full Gatorade Bottle infront of you...

I don't think I've ever had Gatorade. Lucozade sport for me

I like the taste of the green Powerade but to be honest they make me thirsty.
I don't feel like I can work out for longer etc.. when I drink them, so I can't vouch for the effects on the body.

The only product that helps me train for longer (and I have tried them all) is Cyclone (Maximuscle) mixed with Cyto (USN).
I Gained a solid and lean 16lbs while using them and training/eating well.

I would be fearful of them reaching toxic levels in my liver over long periods though.

I've really only ever drunk water while playing sports. I just seem to prefer it and feel more hydrated after drinking it.. But as a general drink, I prefer Lucozade.

So it looks like the favorite energy drink of FM-Base is Lucozade!

anyone heard of Energade?

thumb-Energade_Blueberry.jpg

As budding sportsmen and women, we all need to rehydrate our bodys while we play sport, or after, what drink do you consider to be your favorite drink while playing sport, out of the three.

Powerade:
powerade_500.jpg

Lucozade:

Packaging-Illustration-Lucozade-Bottles.jpg
or
Lucozade_Sport_Still_500ml_Bottle.jpg

or

Gatorade:

gatorade-20-oz-line-up1.jpg

I use lucozade and lucozade sport when I rarely do sport, which is when I do P.E. You can trust that it works better as it is made by GSK, that is the company that makes all the NHS medication in the U.K, powerade is made by Coca Cola and I'm not sure about Gatorade.

I cant think of anything worse, they are all DISGUSTING........imo ^^)

Nope, nice?

Is it a South African version?
yeah its the balls here, I love it, every Monday night Football game I have one! i even have them during the day, love the taste of it, i do enjoy Powerade and I love the Mango Lucozade, never had Gatorade though!

Back