Powerless Extreme 4231 / 105 League Goals Scored! / 80 Goal Difference!

1. Very good presentation.
2. Awesome squad (love playing in italy had saves myself with Bologna/Lazio/Fiore).
3. Tactics look interesting. Currently trying to tweak an OVERLOAD tactic I have from wing backs based (23212) to a 4231 and will deffo be using some of your ideas ...

Dunno if you mention them but Ill give you a couple more player recommendations for IF:

VOLLAND/SADIO MANE/ASPAS/V KADLEC/DRAXLER

1. Very good presentation.
2. Awesome squad (love playing in italy had saves myself with Bologna/Lazio/Fiore).
3. Tactics look interesting. Currently trying to tweak an OVERLOAD tactic I have from wing backs based (23212) to a 4231 and will deffo be using some of your ideas ...

Dunno if you mention them but Ill give you a couple more player recommendations for IF:

VOLLAND/SADIO MANE/ASPAS/V KADLEC/DRAXLER
Feel free and thanks mate

on the topic of players for the tactic

insigne is a good inside forward

I think the success of this tactic may have been down to my team and that i was in the 3rd season im gonna start a new save with Spurs and see if i have good results

Last edited:
I think the success of this tactic may have been down to my team and that i was in the 3rd season im gonna start a new save with Spurs and see if i have good results

Probably better off waiting afew days for the lfcmarshall update and then you will have lamela :) haha

Hey dude.The tactic looks good i'll try it but i would like to ask which skin do you use ? Because it really looks good, i love it :)

Thanks, dude. I am trying your tac with my Bursaspor and it is fine now because i am at start of season, i eliminated Thun at European 1st Knockout Stage and i'm gonna try it full season.

Thanks, dude. I am trying your tac with my Bursaspor and it is fine now because i am at start of season, i eliminated Thun at European 1st Knockout Stage and i'm gonna try it full season.
Keep me posted with your results

My team are about 95% fluid with the tactics and here's the screen shot of the results now. Finally a 4-2-3-1 that works for me! :)

My team are about 95% fluid with the tactics and here's the screen shot of the results now. Finally a 4-2-3-1 that works for me! :)
Glad it worked for you mate, thanks for giving it a try and hope its rewarded you

Keep me posted with your results
I won't take photos because i am so lazy but i can say your tactic is working very well with Bursaspor isn't better team in Turkey but i am at top of the league in mid-season.And my team is the top scorer.But i have just little problem with concede a goal.I am not best team at defence and i didn't transfer any player.As a result, tactc is awesome guys, just try it.
PS: If i did grammar mistakes, I am so sorry :( Have a nice game.