Powerless Extreme 4231 / 105 League Goals Scored! / 80 Goal Difference!

I won't take photos because i am so lazy but i can say your tactic is working very well with Bursaspor isn't better team in Turkey but i am at top of the league in mid-season.And my team is the top scorer.But i have just little problem with concede a goal.I am not best team at defence and i didn't transfer any player.As a result, tactc is awesome guys, just try it.
PS: If i did grammar mistakes, I am so sorry :( Have a nice game.
Is your match training on Def Positioning and are your BWM and DM good?

Hey mate I am in my 3rd season with Man utd. The tactics work well in the EPL but in the champion is not a success 1st out in the group stage and 2nd year ous in the 1st round. I made some serious transfer to my team. 1st year L. Baines and Thomas Muller 2nd year Sven Bender, Steven Caulker and Cesc Fabregas. 3rd Robert Lewandowski and Gareth Bale. My current squad is:
Gk De Gea and Amos
Fb Baines, Rafael and Brackett
Dc Vidic, Phil Jones, Smalling and Caulker(this guy are playing off the chart)
Dm Bender and Tunnicliffe (is gaining exp)
Mc Carrick and Powell
Aml Bale and Sharawy
Amc Fabregas, Kagawa and Rooney
Amr Muller and Januzaj
Fw Lewandowski and van Persie
But they all are struggling to get goal Lewa and van Persie combine only have 5 goals and I have play 22 games so far. This is a great tactics for the Dc but in my game not so good for the fw and att mid's. just tell what can I do to get better because I really like the tactics but I want to score more goals.

Hey mate I am in my 3rd season with Man utd. The tactics work well in the EPL but in the champion is not a success 1st out in the group stage and 2nd year ous in the 1st round. I made some serious transfer to my team. 1st year L. Baines and Thomas Muller 2nd year Sven Bender, Steven Caulker and Cesc Fabregas. 3rd Robert Lewandowski and Gareth Bale. My current squad is:
Gk De Gea and Amos
Mc Carrick and Powell
Aml Bale and Sharawy
Amr Muller and Januzaj
But they all are struggling to get goal Lewa and van Persie combine only have 5 goals and I have play 22 games so far. This is a great tactics for the Dc but in my game not so good for the fw and att mid's. just tell what can I do to get better because I really like the tactics but I want to score more goals.

Is your match training on def pos and your strikers arnt really suited to the poacher role thats all i can think off really, maybe its cause your inside forwards wont be inverted Muller and Bale but thats all i can think off really and if your match training is on def pos try chaniging to att mov but this might mate vunrebal at the back and where are you in the league?

Is your match training on def pos and your strikers arnt really suited to the poacher role thats all i can think off really, maybe its cause your inside forwards wont be inverted Muller and Bale but thats all i can think off really and if your match training is on def pos try chaniging to att mov but this might mate vunrebal at the back and where are you in the league?
Right now I am at 2nd place 1 point behind Man City. I would try to play Bale at the right and Muller at the left and I will sign a nee Mc. Lewandoski is fit to be a poacher and van persie physical stats decline he is 31 and not playing the main Fc. Vidic Caulker and Bender are my leadind scorer is like I and playing in backward mode

Right now I am at 2nd place 1 point behind Man City. I would try to play Bale at the right and Muller at the left and I will sign a nee Mc. Lewandoski is fit to be a poacher and van persie physical stats decline he is 31 and not playing the main Fc. Vidic Caulker and Bender are my leadind scorer is like I and playing in backward mode
At least your corners are working and what's your match training?

At least your corners are working and what's your match training?
Was att mov and def pos for the top team in the league but only away. I made the changes for att mov all the way and put muller in aml and bale amr. Versus tottenham I won 5-0 2 goals Muller and vs Hull City 4-1 2 goals from Lewan and a goals and a assits to bale. Maybe to quick but it starting to clicking

Is your match training on Def Positioning and are your BWM and DM good?
The answer is NO :( But second season i am going to buy a better players and better staff and i'm gonna continue to play with your tactic.

Gk De Gea and Amos
Mc Carrick and Powell
Aml Bale and Sharawy
Amr Muller and Januzaj

You don't really have a poacher in your squad. Try RvP and Lewa as a DLP or AF, tick target man and run onto ball. And since you have a lot of new players, it will take tame until new players gel in with the rest of the team. Set your training on team cohesion very high until they become 100% fluid with tactics. I used the tactics with my Milan team, and results became much much better once the team is fully fluid.

Was att mov and def pos for the top team in the league but only away. I made the changes for att mov all the way and put muller in aml and bale amr. Versus tottenham I won 5-0 2 goals Muller and vs Hull City 4-1 2 goals from Lewan and a goals and a assits to bale. Maybe to quick but it starting to clicking
Hope you continue to score loads and keep me updated with other results

The answer is NO :( But second season i am going to buy a better players and better staff and i'm gonna continue to play with your tactic.
Ok mate I hope you win the league and put match training on def pos

You don't really have a poacher in your squad. Try RvP and Lewa as a DLP or AF, tick target man and run onto ball. And since you have a lot of new players, it will take tame until new players gel in with the rest of the team. Set your training on team cohesion very high until they become 100% fluid with tactics. I used the tactics with my Milan team, and results became much much better once the team is fully fluid.
How's your Milan save going?

How's your Milan save going?

Pretty good! 1st place in Serie A, 5 points clear of Juve. In the CL I played with Porto in first knockout phase, drew first match 1-1, and I'm confident that I will go trough quarter finals easily. El Shaa, Balo and Niang are on fire!

Pretty good! 1st place in Serie A, 5 points clear of Juve. In the CL I played with Porto in first knockout phase, drew first match 1-1, and I'm confident that I will go trough quarter finals easily. El Shaa, Balo and Niang are on fire!
We're you home or away for te 1-1 draw?

Away, that's why I said I will go trough the quarter finals easily :)

Decided to give this a try with my new Seattle Sounders save - good possession and like the attacking play. However it seems to be struggling defensively and results wise:

View attachment 473881

Is your match training on def pos? And you need good BWM and DM

Here's my best 11:

GK - Michael Gspurning
DR - Adam Johansson
DC - Williams Gallas
DC - Nelson Rivas
DL - Leo Gonzalez
DM - Oswaldo Alonso
BWM - Shalrie Joseph
AMR - Mauro Rosales
AMC - Dejan Stankovic
AML - Clint Dempsey
FC - Obafemi Martins

With some decent back up players. Alonso is doing well in DM but whoever I play in the BWM role seems to get poor ratings - Joseph should be decent there. The front 4 of Rosales, Stankovic, Dempsey and Martins is by far the best in the league and with Gallas coming into the defence alongside the pace of Rivas I shouldn't be too bad.

I may make a few tweaks - yes def pos as always.

Here's my best 11:

GK - Michael Gspurning
DR - Adam Johansson
DC - Williams Gallas
DC - Nelson Rivas
DL - Leo Gonzalez
DM - Oswaldo Alonso
BWM - Shalrie Joseph
AMR - Mauro Rosales
AMC - Dejan Stankovic
AML - Clint Dempsey
FC - Obafemi Martins

With some decent back up players. Alonso is doing well in DM but whoever I play in the BWM role seems to get poor ratings - Joseph should be decent there. The front 4 of Rosales, Stankovic, Dempsey and Martins is by far the best in the league and with Gallas coming into the defence alongside the pace of Rivas I shouldn't be too bad.

I may make a few tweaks - yes def pos as always.
Not to sure then mate sorry all I can suggest is getting a better BWM