Powerless Opponents / Atletico Madrid Inspired - La Liga Champions! - UCL Finalists!

• Thread starter Thread starter poweriess
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 146
  • Views Views 51K
WTF? I must try this tactic...you are trashing top teams.
If your referring to the 2 results vs Barca that is with my V2 which i will be releasing once I've tested fully, but i would love you to test V1 in the OP

I am already impressed with whole season...conceded just 19. Good job, mate.

it was good inI friendlies now in 3 games I cant create 1 chance, maybe its just for big teams and good players, with gladbach doesn't work

it was good inI friendlies now in 3 games I cant create 1 chance, maybe its just for big teams and good players, with gladbach doesn't work
Can i see your team? and have you used the same training?

find solution tweaked to attacking, after 3 goal scored back to counter scored 1 more against schalke

if I get better strikers I could play counter but with kruse and de jong no :D

do you do team talks yourself or ask assistant?
if I get better strikers I could play counter but with kruse and de jong no :D

I do them myself, wbu? i suggest doing them yourself, your results should be better
and
Play De Jong AF, Raffael Treq this should be better, Herman RM, Arrange LM, and make sure ur better hading CB is the RCB

yes I set players like that, they simply are bad and weak, raffael is idiot :D

yes I set players like that, they simply are bad and weak, raffael is idiot :D
Just stick with it your team is solid and should do well, you need another CM i think and a new ST try get Yesil of Liverpool, Werner or Volland

Poweriess, your tactic is really good. 8 games played 6 wins and 2 draws.

Im playing with a second division Argentine team, and I just beat River 3 - 1 in the league cup, and Im first in my division (media prediction 11th)

My fullbacks are actually, playing well, and getting good ratings, which was impossible with every other tactic I tried.

Poweriess, your tactic is really good. 8 games played 6 wins and 2 draws.

Im playing with a second division Argentine team, and I just beat River 3 - 1 in the league cup, and Im first in my division (media prediction 11th)

My fullbacks are actually, playing well, and getting good ratings, which was impossible with every other tactic I tried.
Im glad its working for you mate, just make sure you use my suggested training and that your RCB is the better header of the 2 CB?s

About that, why do you use defending on your general training? Do you know that general training is not involved in the match?. If you put defending in general training, you are making your players train their defensive attributes more. Or thats your point? Making everyone improve their defensive att?

Back