Powerless Opponents / Atletico Madrid Inspired - La Liga Champions! - UCL Finalists!

• Thread starter Thread starter poweriess
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 146
  • Views Views 51K
Everything was great till December arrived!!! I need V2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was about to try this, but there's a V2? I'll try it then as i'm a lover of old fashioned wingers. The tactic looks great!

Who shall I test with Roma, Everton, Wolfsburg, Fiorentina or Porto, I gave up with Fulham i was 4th but got plagued with injuries so cba anymore

What's different about Version 2? Using V1 right now. So far it's going ok :)

Who shall I test with Roma, Everton, Wolfsburg, Fiorentina or Porto, I gave up with Fulham i was 4th but got plagued with injuries so cba anymore

I'd say you could win the league no problem with those teams, maybe not Wolfsburg. Try it with.. West Ham? They've already got a solid team for this tactic.

What's different about Version 2? Using V1 right now. So far it's going ok :)
Took off offside trap, took of play out of defence as opponents would score from dodgy passes around the back and put shoot less often on ST?s and BBM

15 games unbeaten run... no cheating involved... rotating between the blitzkreig tweaked version and this one

15 games unbeaten run... no cheating involved... rotating between the blitzkreig tweaked version and this one
V2 or V1? Can i see the results of my tactic? do you play mine as home or away? and what team are you?

Which version is better V1 ore V2 and what the diferens,can your upload the players filters.Sorry for my poor english...

I play with FC Utrecht (normally 5-10 position)
Thanks to this tactic:

20grop.png

ehb29j.png

The match against Sparta i played with an entirely second squad, misjudged that :(
Great tactic! enough goals concedes not so much!

This is V1 btw, i will try V2 next season.
One thing i changed was the corner defense to default.

Last edited:
Unfortunatelly dont have much time. So far with V1, 5 matches, 5 wins, 20 scored, 4 conceed.

Tactic is 95% fluid and using Defensive and Def Pos training.

rqyii0.jpg

You must have world class defenders to defend good even against **** opponents, in open play AND corners. period

svko6a.jpg

Corner setup carefully selected tallest players with good anticipation. Doesnt matter, pinball.

Dont know if this is going to be a good defensively tactic but this is the first time my team plays so well upfront. My B2B with finishing 7, passing 12, creativity 10 (he is good defensively though and he has good technique and perfect teamwork, workrate) has in 6 apps, 3 goals 4 assists.

Last edited:
Out of the DLP(Defend) and the B2B, which is the more attacking/higher up player?

1. {Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.} why does this message appear?

Back