Powerless Opponents / Atletico Madrid Inspired - La Liga Champions! - UCL Finalists!

• Thread starter Thread starter poweriess
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 146
  • Views Views 51K
About that, why do you use defending on your general training? Do you know that general training is not involved in the match?. If you put defending in general training, you are making your players train their defensive attributes more. Or thats your point? Making everyone improve their defensive att?
No i didn't know that, but it worked for me, you can use whatever you want then to suit your team

looks awesome! gonna try this with Ebbsfleet United (H)

For another time, the match engine is a joke defensively. A JOKE.

2hg5yc1.jpg

Tons of pics like this. (Opponent stats i mean. So eay for every **** opponent to create CCC or score)

SI claims that ME is the same for Player and AI. Sure. SURE......

Anyway, GREAT TACTIC MY FRIEND.

Just a slight tweak, removed long shots for two Strikers and B2B and set Distribution to defend for GK

Last edited:
For another time, the match engine is a joke defensively. A JOKE.

2hg5yc1.jpg

Tons of pics like this. (Opponent stats i mean. So eay for every **** opponent to create CCC or score)

SI claims that ME is the same for Player and AI. Sure. SURE......

Anyway, GREAT TACTIC MY FRIEND.

Just a slight tweak, removed long shots for two Strikers and B2B and set Distribution to defend for GK
Cheers mate, in my V2 i have already made those tweaks :)

It took me 13 good years to promote from 5th division to 1st Argentine division, but I finally did it :D
Last year and promotion using your tactic, just won the league setting a new records on points and goals for, Media prediction 11th. On the other hand, my defense wasn't near good as your, (71 goals against in 42 games). But who cares? :D

It took me 13 good years to promote from 5th division to 1st Argentine division, but I finally did it :D
Last year and promotion using your tactic, just won the league setting a new records on points and goals for, Media prediction 11th. On the other hand, my defense wasn't near good as your, (71 goals against in 42 games). But who cares? :D
Im glad you got promoted but those goals are horrible! Ill try sort that out in my tweak, how would you say you concede the most?

Last edited:
Going to give this tactic a bash, love the way Atletico have been playing this season. Just a shame to see Djibril Cisse acting the idiot in the thread.

Going to give this tactic a bash, love the way Atletico have been playing this season. Just a shame to see Djibril Cisse acting the idiot in the thread.
He didn't do anything? And keep me updated on your results, make sure you use tips from the OP

Im glad you got promoted but those goals are horrible! Ill try sort that out in my tweak, how would you say you concede the most?

Is about 1.7 goals per game, but I score 2.8 per game. Actually with the level of my players is amazing. The previous season I received 91 goals and before that 95, and I only bought 2 players, one striker and one midfielder.

My defence is quite weak, also I suffer a injury crisis in middle season and heavily lost 5 games in a row. So don't worry about that, the tactic is impressive, and with decent defenders you shouldn't be suffering that amount of goals.

Last edited:
He didn't do anything? And keep me updated on your results, make sure you use tips from the OP

what did Djibril Cisse say?

lol anyway looks a great tactic mate, just started a new game, will update you on how I'm doing.

"SI claims that ME is the same for Player and AI. Sure. SURE......"

This site at times can be a breeding ground for myths like this.

Last edited:
Liking the look of this tactic mate. Going to give it a go with Manchester City, I've not been able to get a save going with them yet as I've found it difficult to get a decent tactic that integrates Silva, Negredo and Aguero. This one looks like it could do the job as it suits a lot of the other players as well. Will let you know how I get on.

Liking the look of this tactic mate. Going to give it a go with Manchester City, I've not been able to get a save going with them yet as I've found it difficult to get a decent tactic that integrates Silva, Negredo and Aguero. This one looks like it could do the job as it suits a lot of the other players as well. Will let you know how I get on.

I would play:
Aguero/Negredo Jovetic
Silva Toure Fernandinho Navas
Clichy Nastasic Kompany Zaba
Hart

I would play:
Aguero/Negredo Jovetic
Silva Toure Fernandinho Navas
Clichy Nastasic Kompany Zaba
Hart

How do we remove long shots with BBM? The option seems not to be there. And yes..first time editing a tactic :p

How do we remove long shots with BBM? The option seems not to be there. And yes..first time editing a tactic :p
Go on the player instructions tab under tactic and click on the BBM and click the "shoot less often" tab

Go on the player instructions tab under tactic and click on the BBM and click the "shoot less often" tab

Sorry I meant shooting from distance, i.e. what was mentioned in the previous page. That option however is not there in the list.

And distribution to defend GK means?

Sorry I meant shooting from distance, i.e. what was mentioned in the previous page. That option however is not there in the list.

And distribution to defend GK means?
How to GK distributes the ball when he has it, e.g. quick throws, long kicks, pass to defender etc

Back