Powerless Opponents / Atletico Madrid Inspired - La Liga Champions! - UCL Finalists!

• Thread starter Thread starter poweriess
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 146
  • Views Views 51K
Left foot player to left winger and right foot on right winger ? and right foot to right F9, and left foot to left F9 ! Sorry for my bad english

Left foot player to left winger and right foot on right winger ? and right foot to right F9, and left foot to left F9 ! Sorry for my bad english
For best results i would use a lest foot on left wing but I'm sure right foot would be fine

I have Yarmolenko and Nicolas gaitan, so 2 left foot, and only Vadillo right foot, I played with Real Betis Seville. I will Try Gaitan left winger and Yarmolenko Right winger.

Thinking about testing this with psg... but not sure who to put on the left flank..
Any suggestion?

Also: How does your tactic react to a dual striker team with an AM? Does you DPL have to track back to hunt for the ball?

Greets

I made some tweaks...i moved trequartista to AMC position because of natural position of my players. I also changed set pieces settings and goalkeepers distribution to defence because of many wasted long balls and very low possession(30% is too low).

First of all, I congratulate you creating such an amazing tactic. I checked the other posts and some people asked that has this tactic been tried with a smaller team. Well, now it is tested.

I started a game without a job and selected 4 nations: Turkey, Italy, England and Spain. Then only one team wanted me as manager named ?ankırıspor from the lowest league. Everything was going well up until I came to the Super Toto League. I was using Callamity's tactic with some tweaks but it really collapsed when my team is facing such a powerfull opponents.

Depart from that, in my other games I tested several tactics. Mr. Hughes', Nezza's, Blitzkrieg etc. etc. In short, the most popular and "effective" ones. However, each of them also collapsed in my ?ankırıspor.

Then I decided to give a shot to your tactic as I have nothing to loose. Here are the results.
View attachment 414296

I was in 16th position before using this tactic and I finished the leage in 10th position. And my squad is still sucks in terms of skill :)

btw I used the first version of your tactic. First result was draw and I liked the way of team played. Therefore, i gave another shot. And the result was astonishing! 5-1 against Bursaspor....

Well, I think i wrote too much but just give it a shot and allow time to your squad to get used to this tactic. You will receive amazing results if you handle other things well such as media, training, OI etc...

Last edited:
This looks brilliant! Will test it with Manchester United. Looks like a perfect away-from-home-tactic, great job! You think it'll be too much if I play the wingers higher, I mean, are they crucial in the defense?

poweriess;

Do you change anything regarding facing better opponents or away from home?

Edit:
Would the general opinion in here say that V1 is the best version to use? You mention som changes to V1 that would do good poweriess? Is this different changes than in your V2?

Using V1 in pre-season with LFC marshall update on Wolves :)

ciao

Last edited:
Back