Powerless Opponents / Atletico Madrid Inspired - La Liga Champions! - UCL Finalists!

• Thread starter Thread starter poweriess
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 146
  • Views Views 51K
I would put Aguero as the AF and play Jovetic as the Treq and i would play Navas over Nasri, try Def Pos as match training

I'm going to sell Aguero in the transfer window because I can't deal with him. Just finished the season so I'll make sure I'll keep it on Def Pos. Cheers.

What kind of manager you are? International footballer, sunday...it really affects on your reputation in your team. Do you making team meetings and how are you with motivating speeks? With this squad you should be much better.

Have changes been made to defence for v3?? I've gone from solid at the back to the other extreme!

Ive been using v3. Gone 15 league games with only 10 conceded. Changed to v3 and im on 28 played and my conceded is now 37

I went to V1 too, best version. V2 and V3 just don't work for me.

I am using V2 and i am doing just fine. In preseason 10 matches i scored 25 and conceded 5. 7 wins and 3 draws.

Going to test this tomorrow when I get back.
where did you get the screenshot from OP about the characteristics of Atleti?

I have a problem: the first half of the match. The team always falls asleep in the first half. What can I do?

What was the original tactic you used to concede 10?
I used v2 for the first 15 games then v3 from there. I'm playing as Rochdale so 10 conceded in 15 games is good with their squad. With v3 I conceded 27 goals in 13 games. The changes you suggest to v1 are they working well?

I used v2 for the first 15 games then v3 from there. I'm playing as Rochdale so 10 conceded in 15 games is good with their squad. With v3 I conceded 27 goals in 13 games. The changes you suggest to v1 are they working well?
Gonna test now but in theory they should work

Back