Powerless Opponents / Atletico Madrid Inspired - La Liga Champions! - UCL Finalists!

• Thread starter Thread starter poweriess
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 146
  • Views Views 51K
I play with FC Utrecht (normally 5-10 position)
Thanks to this tactic:

20grop.png

ehb29j.png

The match against Sparta i played with an entirely second squad, misjudged that :(
Great tactic! enough goals concedes not so much!

This is V1 btw, i will try V2 next season.
One thing i changed was the corner defense to default.
Great results mate! Scored the most conceded the least!

Unfortunatelly dont have much time. So far with V1, 5 matches, 5 wins, 20 scored, 4 conceed.

Tactic is 95% fluid and using Defensive and Def Pos training.

rqyii0.jpg
Try V2 was more solid for me and try defending general training and att movement for match training for some reason i conceded less goals when using att mov :L

1. {Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.} why does this message appear?
Your link is to long or contains bad words i think?

I just go back to V1... with V2 my strikers were the powerless one, they play bad and don't score a single chance. Put V1 again, and everything is working fine.

Do you do individual player training?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just go back to V1... with V2 my strikers were the powerless one, they play bad and don't score a single chance. Put V1 again, and everything is working fine.
Really? I didn't change anything attack wise only made the strikers and B2B shoot less often and took off offside trap, very strange maybe give it more time?

Really? I didn't change anything attack wise only made the strikers and B2B shoot less often and took off offside trap, very strange maybe give it more time?

It was totally fluid, played 10 games, didn't score a single goal in 7. Put V1 again, 5 wins in a row and my strikers scoring for fun.
I feel my team plays better with V1, but will give a V2 another chance next season.

It was totally fluid, played 10 games, didn't score a single goal in 7. Put V1 again, 5 wins in a row and my strikers scoring for fun.
I feel my team plays better with V1, but will give a V2 another chance next season.
Wow that really strange :L I put 8 past barca 1st game with V2!, On V1 take of "Offside Trap" see if it is any better at the back

Not good with my Newcastle team had 10 defeats with tactic 1 and 2 :( might end up with sack soon just switched back to tactic 1 see how goes.

View attachment 416851

Here the squad after a game so condition low but i always play with them high no idea score from all sort of things from defensive errors all types of goals.

made some changes and played 2 games and created a lot of chances,try these:
pull the wingers upto amr and aml,put them as defensive wingers
make the right cm cm defend
change longshots to rarely for strikers and bbm
make goalkeeper pass short and to defenders
switch offside trap off.
Try this.

made some changes and played 2 games and created a lot of chances,try these:
pull the wingers upto amr and aml,put them as defensive wingers
make the right cm cm defend
change longshots to rarely for strikers and bbm
make goalkeeper pass short and to defenders
switch offside trap off.
Try this.
Any chance you could upload this

Tactic is just small part...you must be good with micro management. So...rotation, motivating, team meetings, praising player etc.

I think, that is good enough tactic to be successful...defence is really good, this is whj, i reall like this tactic. Defence over attack ;)

Back