Greetings to Serbia from Turkey
I started to use this tactic in my 5th season, newly promoted Telford United save and it worked perfectly. Defense and defensive work is really solid. Even much bigger teams can not easily create serious possessions.

Squad
View attachment 220616

First five games
(Injured central defender in Chelsea game)
(I'll post all of the schedule at the end of the season)

View attachment 220617

vs Livepool with only 7 shots
View attachment 220615

However, sometimes team have some problems to create goal opportunities. Wingers sometimes arrive lately and striker goes to opposition area without any support. Should I use the exact PPM's in original PREDATOR for much support from wingers or use more offensive center midfielders (iniesta, fabregas, thiago alcantara etc.) rather than balanced midfielders (box to box ones) ?

Greetings to Serbia from Turkey
I started to use this tactic in my 5th season, newly promoted Telford United save and it worked perfectly. Defense and defensive work is really solid. Even much bigger teams can not easily create serious possessions.

Squad
View attachment 962906

First five games
(Injured central defender in Chelsea game)
(I'll post all of the schedule at the end of the season)

View attachment 962905

vs Livepool with only 7 shots
View attachment 962907

However, sometimes team have some problems to create goal opportunities. Wingers sometimes arrive lately and striker goes to opposition area without any support. Should I use the exact PPM's in original PREDATOR for much support from wingers or use more offensive center midfielders (iniesta, fabregas, thiago alcantara etc.) rather than balanced midfielders (box to box ones) ?

Hi :)
This year i was on holiday in Turkey , Alanya :) Very nice town , and very very hot... 40celsius:)
Central Midfielder position i recommended to you players like Thiago Alcantara. :) In my Chelsea Carrer his avarage rating is always more than 8.00+ . Alcantara

Dude, attack and defense are absolutely sick !
I've plugged it on my Porto save and even if we used to win most of our games, this is nothing compared to what we did before !

View attachment 220561

Only 4 goals conceded in 22 games including PSV, AC Milan two times, Benfica, CSKA, Sporting Portugal... and an average of +4 goals scored per game !

Last edited:
Definitely this tweak/tac is amazing coming from predator that was already fantastic
i´m halfway through season 1 with my liverpool save and it´s rock solid at the back , which is what i´ve been looking for!

Defence is the best attack ! ;)
There are other tactics that are better in art of attack,but when it comes to defence,this is top. Dunno,but last time i checked,i conceded 14 goals in my Crotone save,Serie A,2018-2019,with Ferocity.Another **** madfreakysuper tactic,best one i ever tried...
Of course,this is another topic,so sorry guys,my bad. :p

Last edited:
Sisto is better in ML or MR this tatic (sorry for english)

Sisto, Deulofeu or Mirallas, ML? xD

Last edited:
Can't keep a clean sheet the last 5 matches... striker never scores either.

Can't keep a clean sheet the last 5 matches... striker never scores either.

Dont worry , it will be better. ...

Set Training - Match Preparation - Main Focus - Match Tactic 50% / after 1 month set to Def.Positioning 30% :)
Set Training - General Training - Main Focus - Team Cohesion / high / after 1 month set to Balanced - Normal or High

It will be good , only need a time ... good luck :)

Last edited:
im using madrid btw.
using ronaldo as ML, ended up by putting him in transfer list. his finishing is just awful. while messi already have 30 goals, ronaldo has just score 4 :D

i think i cant manage a big name player. when i play with barcelona, ronaldo is a beast but my messi is awful.
but when i manage madrid, messi is a monster but ronaldo is just *******.
ronaldo literally just aiming at three things: venus, mars, and goalkeepers. so awful.

im using madrid btw.
using ronaldo as ML, ended up by putting him in transfer list. his finishing is just awful. while messi already have 30 goals, ronaldo has just score 4 :D

i think i cant manage a big name player. when i play with barcelona, ronaldo is a beast but my messi is awful.
but when i manage madrid, messi is a monster but ronaldo is just *******.
ronaldo literally just aiming at three things: venus, mars, and goalkeepers. so awful.

The problem is that you put Ronaldo and Messi on Wide Midfielder postion.
Ronaldo and Messi playe very good on Striker position - Deep Lying Forward :)
So dont sell Ronaldo , put him on Forward position :)

Last edited:
Dont worry , it will be better. ...

Set Training - Match Preparation - Main Focus - Match Tactic 50% / after 1 month set to Def.Positioning 30% :)
Set Training - General Training - Main Focus - Team Cohesion / high / after 1 month set to Balanced - Normal or High

It will be good , only need a time ... good luck :)

i cant keep clean sheet too

Amazing tactic bro ... :) Defend is super 10/10 , attack is very good 9/10 :) With my Everton i am a Hero :) thx :)

...However, sometimes team have some problems to create goal opportunities. Wingers sometimes arrive lately and striker goes to opposition area without any support. ...
Was having a fantastic half season with this tactic, and all of a sudden it's toughter to score, to get opportunities, exactly like you discribed. Honestly think this tactic is huge... but sometimes you simply start winning too much, and thats the moment the AI just grabs you by the nuts and says: you can't win them all always with the same tactic and fuc#$% around with you! That's the moment you should take some countermeasures and fuc%&& around with the machine. How I did it? Started using this: a simple 2 striker variation, just pulled a CM to CF position, with same role and instructions as the other CF, and started killing them again. And I'm ready to go back to the original version once this one starts failing. Also in some matches where you are not performing as expected just change to the one striker/two striker version depending on the one you started with. The trick is to confuse the AI. Also felt the 2 striker version just opens so much better very defensive teams. (FM14SERBIA, congratulations, I think you have the best tactic in this year's FM, hope you don't mind I uploaded this tweak, I think it's a good contribution to complement the use of your tactic).
View attachment 220459
View attachment 220458