Was having a fantastic half season with this tactic, and all of a sudden it's toughter to score, to get opportunities, exactly like you discribed. Honestly think this tactic is huge... but sometimes you simply start winning too much, and thats the moment the AI just grabs you by the nuts and says: you can't win them all always with the same tactic and fuc#$% around with you! That's the moment you should take some countermeasures and fuc%&& around with the machine. How I did it? Started using this: a simple 2 striker variation, just pulled a CM to CF position, with same role and instructions as the other CF, and started killing them again. And I'm ready to go back to the original version once this one starts failing. Also in some matches where you are not performing as expected just change to the one striker/two striker version depending on the one you started with. The trick is to confuse the AI. Also felt the 2 striker version just opens so much better very defensive teams. (FM14SERBIA, congratulations, I think you have the best tactic in this year's FM, hope you don't mind I uploaded this tweak, I think it's a good contribution to complement the use of your tactic).
View attachment 963241
View attachment 963243

Hi dimartino :) Thank you for the feedback :) my english is not very good :)
I will try your version , but i like to play only with one striker :) Yes sometimes team have some problems to create goal , but this problem is only versus very defensive teams...i hope that your tactic solve this problem. If yes , i think i will use it versus Park the Bus teams :) So I'm going to combine the two of them :) but first , i must to try your tweak :)

Ok so it's my first time playing FMC and I notice that I don't have an OIs page, or Match Prep in team training. Am I missing something?

Or are you playing normal mode - in which case how do I get an instant result button!

EDIT: Ok so apparently there is a normal mode skin with instant result, didn't know that. Can someone link it plz.

Last edited:
Ok so it's my first time playing FMC and I notice that I don't have an OIs page, or Match Prep in team training. Am I missing something?

Or are you playing normal mode - in which case how do I get an instant result button!

I play Normal mode. But i think tactic works on Classic Mode ( i never tried on Classic Mode ).
FM Classic doesnt have Opposition Instructions.
I think on Classic mode tactic is always fully fluid.
But if you want Instant Result for Normal mode , go to fmscout.com and download Alavanya 15 FMC Style v2. :)

Last edited:
guys, if to turn off Long throws and corner bugs, does the tactic still perform OK?
and does it work in very low leagues with poor squads?

guys, if to turn off Long throws and corner bugs, does the tactic still perform OK?
and does it work in very low leagues with poor squads?

Tactic with long throws instruction and corner instruction is : Defendig 10/10 Attack 9/10
Tactic without long throws instruction and corner instruction is : Defendig 9/10 Attack 8/10

So the difference in performance is maximum 10% :)

I tested Tactic with Chelsea ( Set Pieces instruction and without Set Pieces instruction )

With Set Pieces Instruction :

36Win 1Draw 1Lose 119goals 9conceded

Without Set Pieces Instruction :

34Win 2Draw 2lose 110goals 13conceded

But yes...tactic without Set Pieces instruction is little bit weaker...

Last edited:
Tactic with long throws instruction and corner instruction is : Defendig 10/10 Attack 9/10
Tactic without long throws instruction and corner instruction is : Defendig 9/10 Attack 8/10

So the difference in performance is maximum 10% :)

I tested Tactic with Chelsea ( Set Pieces instruction and without Set Pieces instruction )

With Set Pieces Instruction :

36Win 1Draw 1Lose 119goals 9conceded

Without Set Pieces Instruction :

34Win 2Draw 2lose 110goals 13conceded

But yes...tactic without Set Pieces instruction is little bit weaker...

With that very slight difference in results I wouldn't say it's any difference. One unlucky game could cause that tiny stat difference. I think even tho it may contain exploits I get so many goals from open play I don't get chance to use the exploit...

Just to show you how effective the 2 striker tweak has been for me!
Even in a tough away match (In this case Nautico, a strong contender to the State Championship title):

View attachment 220348
PS: what one point I tough their keeper was some kind of super hero :p

Hey dimartino, good work there. Do you have a full season screenie to share ? Would love to try out together with serbias.

Hey dimartino, good work there. Do you have a full season screenie to share ? Would love to try out together with serbias.

Merit goes entirely to FM14SERBIA, it's a great tactic.
Started a brazilian save to play only with the 2 striker tweak, altough having some great results there (a couple of 10-0) the most impressive match in terms of overall domination was that 2-0 against Nautico. 13 CCC.
View attachment 220336

Merit goes entirely to FM14SERBIA, it's a great tactic.
Started a brazilian save to play only with the 2 striker tweak, altough having some great results there (a couple of 10-0) the most impressive match in terms of overall domination was that 2-0 against Nautico. 13 CCC.
View attachment 963516

Yes your tweak work fine with my Chelsea. The Formation is same with TFF Ferocity v3 / only difference is Full Back Left / Attack / ) Ferocity use Manual Marking for this Formation :) So you can combine the two of them :) 4-1-3-2 Formation is better in Attack , 4-1-4-1 Formation is better in Defence. Finally no difference between them , Pefromance of the tactic is almost identical. If you want to score many goals , use 4-1-3-2 :) If you want fewer conceded goals , use 4-1-4-1 :)