TFF am I going to able to use my Everton squad I've built with triumph with this tac or am I looking at a new save coz I've sold all my right backs etc

What does it mean when you say 'only DL and DR should take corners'? Is there any specific way round (e.g. DL takes right corners and DR takes left corners)?

This tactic is just perfect. 1st round of Semi Final EL and beat the Live 6-0. But it looks i get it in final Barcelona so i am afraid about resultView attachment 251127

i understand all what You saying about Instant Result, but i tested it anyway

Heh... Mate, I say all these "bad" things and warnings about "Instant Result" not because I want to urge people don't use it all... I use "Instant Result" by myself and I just don't know how to play without it anymore because there are many matches which you know that you win with almost 100% probability or they aren't important at all but I don't use it in very important matches because of issues I told about... so I just want to people know about possible issues with using of "Instant Result" has... because many people think that there’s no different at all when you use "Instant Result" or play matches "normally".

TFF am I going to able to use my Everton squad I've built with triumph with this tac or am I looking at a new save coz I've sold all my right backs etc

Ehhh... Mate, I'm afraid you have to rebuild your team to suite this tactic but believe me it's worth it. ;)

For Triumph tactic you need a left foot player for DR position but for this tactic you don't need it anymore and this tactic works better if DL is left footed and DR is right footed.

Last edited:
TFF Is it correct OI are the same as in triumph? I am asking because if its the same it might give some tactical variety to put them both up for learning together with merciless waste time. Any idea if it changes outcome when formation is diffrent but closeing down is the same??

Heh... Mate, I say all these "bad" things and warnings about "Instant Result" not because I want to urge people don't use it all... I use "Instant Result" by myself and I just don't know how to play without it anymore because there are many matches which you know that you win with almost 100% probability or they aren't important at all but I don't use it in very important matches because of issues I told about... so I just want to people know about possible issues with using of "Instant Result" has... because many people think that there’s no different at all when you use "Instant Result" or play matches "normally".

Ehhh... Mate, I'm afraid you have to rebuild your team to suite this tactic but believe me it's worth it. ;)

For Triumph tactic you need a left foot player for DR position but for this tactic you don't need it anymore and this tactic works better if DL is left footed and DR is right footed.
How would you line up default Everton squad

Been using the monstrous plug and play since that was out, 5 seasons in with Arsenal, thinking this could be a new tactic to try to see if i can win everything in one season. (most I have done was the treble)

TFF9, do you still use the Merciless (Waste Time) V1?
I was using your Glory tactic with Nyva Ternopil @ Ukrainian First League (Second Division).
I've managed to get promoted to Ukrainian Premier League (media predict 10th).
I've started using Glory v1 (and following versions as they came out)

I'm going to try this new tactic in my new season. Thanks a lot :)

View attachment 251071

Last edited:
How would you line up default Everton squad

Atsu can be used as F9 till Kone is injured.

View attachment 251057

TFF Is it correct OI are the same as in triumph? I am asking because if its the same it might give some tactical variety to put them both up for learning together with merciless waste time. Any idea if it changes outcome when formation is diffrent but closeing down is the same??

Mate, I'm not sure that I understand you correctly but you can use the same OI for Waste Time version as for this tactic...

Btw, I'll redone Waste Time version soon.

I decided to start a new game with RB Leipzig (Germany's 2. Bundesliga // predicted to be 4th). Soon I'll post some results - I hope we will be able to get the championship ;). In the next 3 years I want to be the new number one in Germany ;)

EDIT:

View attachment 251025View attachment 251024

Yeah, I think my aims are realistic.. :D

Last edited:
If anyone tries this on FMC, please post the results. Thanks. :)

WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

IT'S UNBREAKABLE ;)

N3rYcwQ.png
QwQSXx2.png