So right FB can be right footed or as in glory tactic he should be left footed?

It's hard to leave GLORY tactic :'(. I had amazing results with Liverpool

Last edited:
You do realize that this tactic and the other tactics that TFF has worked on, DO work without the "Exploit" that you seem fit to whinge about. ^^ I made my own thrown in and Corner set-piece, and I still score from open play. And if the tactic style is not for you, make your own instead of whinging about others. :)

Dude, he even has it in his OP that it implements the exploit, but yeah sure go ahead and pretend it's nothing. I didn't say they don't work at all, but they sure as **** aren't as effective if you take this **** routine out. But this applies to most of the hyped tactics; that's why I liked Artisan's Magic Box because that one really achieves some great numbers without having to rely on this stupid glitch. I mean yeah, if it's in the game, why not use it I guess, but meh.

Dude, he even has it in his OP that it implements the exploit, but yeah sure go ahead and pretend it's nothing. I didn't say they don't work at all, but they sure as **** aren't as effective if you take this **** routine out. But this applies to most of the hyped tactics; that's why I liked Artisan's Magic Box because that one really achieves some great numbers without having to rely on this stupid glitch. I mean yeah, if it's in the game, why not use it I guess, but meh.

But that does not mean you have to use it. It is an option to use "IF" you choose to. I didn't use it, and I still won games and scored. But because a player has the PPM Long throw does not really mean it is exploiting as even with that option it is not a 100% score chance. And it is no different to doing the "Near post" with the tallest player and best header. And why does it matter that much `to you even if it is using an exploit? I am guessing you did the same when the original "Diablo" tactic came out which used the old style classic "Exploits" But again that was "optional" And TFF is not saying you have to use it, it is just there if you want to.

TFF,

thank you for another great tactic, I think this is the first one that you don't include a BBM haha

cheers

But that does not mean you have to use it. It is an option to use "IF" you choose to. I didn't use it, and I still won games and scored. But because a player has the PPM Long throw does not really mean it is exploiting as even with that option it is not a 100% score chance. And it is no different to doing the "Near post" with the tallest player and best header. And why does it matter that much `to you even if it is using an exploit? I am guessing you did the same when the original "Diablo" tactic came out which used the old style classic "Exploits" But again that was "optional" And TFF is not saying you have to use it, it is just there if you want to.

Yeah okay, fair enough. It is a non-issue in the end, I'm just angry at the game I guess for being the way it is.

TFF if I sign a good left sided midfielder should I play mirallas as the false nine

Only the begining of my new save with Napoli, but still managed to beat some though sides:

View attachment 250897

Only conceded 1 goal so far in the league, and that was away against Juventus (!). I'm also rotating the team heavily, more or less switch all players for each match.

So far only sold 1 player, (Duvan Zapata) and bought Balanta (which won't be available until next season due to loan-back clasule).

Amazing tactic!

Second season RB Leipzig

Just an quick update:

View attachment 250894View attachment 250893
My first season in the Bundesliga.. normally it shouldn't that easy but I've got an sugardaddy who came with about 80 million extra funds (never made this experience before but it's nice :D). So after the transfers we are predicted to be 6th. Still f*cking amazing!!!

After this season I'm going to test it with an real underdog (Leicester, Crystal Palace or Burnley). Thanks TFF!

Last edited:
edit: just ignore me, im thick.

Last edited: