Wow, yet another corner abuse tactic! How exciting. *yawn*
TFF spends hours building tactics and you take 30 secs to act like a complete clown shoes there's plenty of people that enjoy the tacs

Don't use it then SIMPLE

Sure it is. I just can't fathom how you guys seem to actually enjoy all this "use this ridiculous match engine exploit, score ten billion goals a season" stuff over and over again. Meh, whatever, to each his own. Thankfully Artisan exists :)

TFF spends hours building tactics and you take 30 secs to act like a complete clown shoes there's plenty of people that enjoy the tacs

Yeah, sure it must take hours to set up THE EXACT SAME game breaking corner routine over and over again, what a tactical mastermind!

Sure it is. I just can't fathom how you guys seem to actually enjoy all this "use this ridiculous match engine exploit, score ten billion goals a season" stuff over and over again. Meh, whatever, to each his own. Thankfully Artisan exists :)
What you doing on this thread then? Do one

TTF would you switch to waste version if you go 2-0 up after 10 min

sort of agree with Redtempt0r here, i understand TFF is impressive and each to their own but i wouldnt really understand being real madrid taking a tactic where you score 40% goal from corners and win 10-0 playing some strange unrealistic formation.

as i said each to their own but to me trying to replicate existing tacticians (guardiola, bielsa, brazil 1970) is more interesting. Although think im rare as these threads get about 5000 replies so people prefer winning anyway possible.

i'm using this tactic and most of my goals comes from open plays, so far i've played 5 games scored 7 and only one came by the corner exploit

Sorry guys, but I don't understand what you want...

you really should be happy about the people like TFF - they are testing hours for creating a tactic like that. The most goals from corners or throw-ins? Wtf? Just check it out:

View attachment 250980 View attachment 250977

I score the most goals from open play guys. Here's the table:

View attachment 250979

Btw. I'm really impressed about the defense!!! :)

Is it better tactic than CristianEricsen v26? Bcz im using v26 and not doing great in sky bet league 1 with Peterborough United

Finally we did it! RB Leipzig (Germany, 2. Bundesliga) // predicted to be 4th

I just finished my first season with RB Leipzig - well just look at the result:

View attachment 250954

Our only defeat looked like this:

View attachment 250953

I'll go on with some new transfers - let's see what will happen in the first Bundesliga season :)

Last edited:
Yeah, sure it must take hours to set up THE EXACT SAME game breaking corner routine over and over again, what a tactical mastermind!

You do realize that this tactic and the other tactics that TFF has worked on, DO work without the "Exploit" that you seem fit to whinge about. ^^ I made my own thrown in and Corner set-piece, and I still score from open play. And if the tactic style is not for you, make your own instead of whinging about others. :)

I'm just sad all of these best tactics rely heavily on the use of OI, which means you can't use them to the full extent on FMC. :(