I like all of your tactis played them all but I have question - which one of those have the biggest scoring potential? Can be worse defensivly or lesser overall % chance of wining than others but which of these scoring the most goals?

I finished season 2023/2024. Stockport dominated the English league. At the beginning of the season, I won against Man City in Community Shield. Later, I beat Chelsea and won Euro Super Cup. I won Club World Cup after wins against New York and Estudiantes. In Champions League, I won group, where I was better than Schalke, Roma and Anderlecht. Later, I unexpectedly lost on aggregate to Bayer Leverkusen. I was sure of promotion, but rivals scored three goals in last fifteen minutes. In Capital One Cup, I won final against Man City, but The Citizens was better in FA Cup quarter-final. This season was good, but I was hoping for more in Champions League and FA Cup.
View attachment 223911
View attachment 223910
View attachment 223909
View attachment 223902
View attachment 223897
View attachment 223896

Hey TFF, if you have Neymar and Ronaldo in your squad, which one would you prefer as Right Midfielder and Striker position?
Thanks

can some1 sand or post how need set istruciton for corners ? 10x all

Hey TFF, if you have Neymar and Ronaldo in your squad, which one would you prefer as Right Midfielder and Striker position?
Thanks

Hey,

I would use Neymar as MR and Ronaldo as STC because Neymar is faster than Ronaldo and the speed is very important for MR position and Ronaldo is much stronger than Neymar and the strength is important for STC position.

I like all of your tactis played them all but I have question - which one of those have the biggest scoring potential? Can be worse defensivly or lesser overall % chance of wining than others but which of these scoring the most goals?

The main tactic V3 scores the most.

Last edited:
Not entirely a question related to Predator tactic, but does the formation useda have any bearing on the effectiveness of

1. Corner setup
2. Long throw exploit setup

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks TFF, I'm PSG and have quite some money + all the money I got by transferring some of my players after winning the CL with your tactic. I played with:

ST: Cavani and Ibra
ML: Pastore/Lavezzi
MR: Di Maria (an absolute beast!!!)/Lucas

I'd like to know your opinion on a deadly attack if no worries about the money. Which option would you think would suit your tactic better:

A) ST: Ronaldo and Messi
ML: Neymar
MR: Di Maria

or B) ST: Ronaldo and Aguerro (or Suarez)
MR: Messi

My worry is about their teamwork, no point to have them in the same team if they don't play together as a team.
I'd like to use Messi at his best but in my first season, Ibrahimovic scored more than 60 goals, Di Maria 30+ but Di Maria rated in average 8.6+ and is more often Man of the Match than Ibra... Obviously, Messi will be immense in both position but where do you think he would be at his best?

Thank you TFF, your work is really appreciated.

Last edited:
And about the DM, I have Matuidi which is great in this position. Do you Reckon Matic could fit the DM position in your tactic? He's a monster looking at his stats but he's quite slow and only 9 for acceleration

Last edited:
I'd like to know your opinion on a deadly attack if no worries about the money. Which option would you think would suit your tactic better:

I would choose A) option.

And about the DM, I have Matuidi which is great in this position. Do you Reckon Matic could fit the DM position in your tactic? He's a monster looking at his stats but he's quite slow and only 9 for acceleration

Yup, you said right Matic is a bit slow so I would prefer Matuidi over him.

I have no idea why this tactic don't work in my Juventus. Have 20 shots and above but scoring 2 goal max ( yeah usually i win) but concending goals a lot of time and losing against big clubs. Can u also tell me what stats have ur attackers? cause LLorente and Tevez scores in every 3rd game , that;s kinda weird.

83fc81c9d64580c8432a427cd96e3f80.png

Thanks TFF, I'm PSG and have quite some money + all the money I got by transferring some of my players after winning the CL with your tactic. I played with:

ST: Cavani and Ibra
ML: Pastore/Lavezzi
MR: Di Maria (an absolute beast!!!)/Lucas

My worry is about their teamwork, no point to have them in the same team if they don't play together as a team.
I'd like to use Messi at his best but in my first season, Ibrahimovic scored more than 60 goals, Di Maria 30+ but Di Maria rated in average 8.6+ and is more often Man of the Match than Ibra... Obviously, Messi will be immense in both position but where do you think he would be at his best?

Thank you TFF, your work is really appreciated.

That money though :)

Can someone please upload the Predator base version v1, the very first one? Thanks in advance.

Can someone please upload the Predator base version v1, the very first one? Thanks in advance.

Found it... TFF PREDATOR V1_EFD8E5BA-4173-43D2-A0D5-0BEFA4E9EA4F

Source: TFF PREDATOR V1 - FM2015 전술 - 에펨코리아

:)

Does anyone still thinks that the defense was much better with the base version v1 before Ferocity? My ****** strikers have always been able to score in the later versions, but my ****** defenders haven't been able to defend properly. But just checked, there is no difference in the backline PIs except the last FBs instructions' change.

Can recommend an LW that isn't sisto or depay that will fit into my man city team. Has anyone ever signed reus for this tactic??

from other people's stories it became clear that the only things to look for are that he is fast + can score and that his weak foot is decent. so reus should tear **** up.