b6235b76d0f18bd0ba8a5a200ee3c767.png

Don't think I missed this in the OP, but when playing vs the wide diamond (DM, RM, LM, CAM) who do you mark? The DM or no one?

lol one match make u look for another tactics......u are playing AWAY to the best team in the league.....

Hehe :) He is sittings 2nd place with Lazio that has 7th media prediction and so far he has lost only 1 away game to the strongest team in team the league but he is still complaining. :D

Some people have really strange expectation of the game they think that the quality of the players shouldn't matter at all. :D

Tactic is fully fluid and i have some nice results with it , but man this away match against Juventus was.....

Dude, just think what if you cloud easily beat Juventus with any mid table team such as Lazio then what was the point to buy better players and make your team stronger? The game would be very unrealistic and boring in this case... ;)

Last edited:
Is there any tactic on this forum that helps me not look like this against Juventus in first season ?
View attachment 952111View attachment 952112
Tactic is fully fluid and i have some nice results with it , but man this away match against Juventus was.....

View attachment 952114

As another person who did a Lazio save with this tactic, I think its best you just accept that Juventus are too good at the start of the game and focus on building a better team in the successive season, I say that as a person who lost all my away games to them in the 1st season and barely beat them at Home.

Sometimes its just isn't tactical, that's how I feel playing them, always someone playing a blinder firing the most accurate long shots I've ever seen (Usually Llorente).

I usually have an even game against big opposition but then a player who has never scored in his life, has a finishing stat of 1 and this is his first game for the club...scores his first game of the season.

I monitored one guy who never scored again after scoring his 1 and only goal on the even game against me

lol one match make u look for another tactics......u are playing AWAY to the best team in the league.....
JASSSSAAAARRR !!! You are still playing FM ? :) I loved your tactics for FM14 it was very sad when you said that u ain't got time for FM anymore :(

For everyone that replied to my post : I don't complain about the tactic. I just asked if there is any tactic that can f*ck Juventus in the first season. They scored 2 goals from long trows ,as Chiellini was throwing like a mad man and 1 goal from corner , so they exploit the set pieces bug :D
I know i need to build a better team . The scores would've looked different if i got Ayoze - Zaza upfront and someone good in DM position.. :)

Amazing tactic!

Hi. First, excuse my English. I am Brazilian. I was playing FM for about two weeks without finding a good tactic. I've never been good at creating tactics. I saw some very good tactics to patch 15.1 , but not for the latest patch.
after searching more calmly,
I found here a tactic that saved my game!
I dedicated my first post to thank immensely the TFF and share some really cool results.

http://imgur.com/a/lypXc

Unfortunately I only knew about the tactic after leaving the Copa Libertadores. But my goal is to conquer it.Again, Thx TTF! :D