That money though :)

Hahaha, I know. I'm a kind of Wenger type of coach initially. Buy them cheap, young with a big potential for a team of wonderkids in the next 3 years. I'm French and Parisian, so you understand I'm a PSG fan since I'm kid (and not this new fan for the last 3 years). I've always played the Championship Manager since end of 90's and the first Football Manager and was so envious of transfer budget of teams like Real, Barca, Man U, Inter Milan... While I had no money, **** players and struggled to have wonderkids like Benzema, Ben Arfa, Anelka, Pato, Rooney, Robinho... (at that time). I was looking at those Ronaldo (Brasilian), Van Nistelroy, Schevchenko, Zidane, Totti, Eto'o, Ibrahimovic... Knowing I could never get them in my PSG in Ligue 1 oO)

So understand my happiness when we've been bought by the kings of Petrol (actually, gas is more appropriate for Qatar), I was already thinking Football manager 2011 or 2012 dreaming of Eto'o, Messi, Ronaldo (Cristiano), Robben...

- 2nd season with PSG, 190M Euros transfer budget + your players sold income (Lavezzi, Motta, Cavani and thanks to City to pay Lucas release fee of 80M cash).
- 2nd point, TFF tactic make the wingbacks to perform outstandingly, more than 8.5 in average: corners + long throws in exploit = ridiculous amount of KEY passes (which leads to assissts) and standing at the 2nd post in the opposite corner = goals
RESULT: I sold Van der Wiel (RB) for 45M euros to Man U

If you're a mid/low table team with a small transfer budget, selling and buying Right and Left backs will be a great way to develop your team and get the necessary cash...

Anyway, with part cash and part 48 months settlement, you can get Ronaldo (30yo) for 130M euros, Messi (28) for 180M, and Neymar (23 or 24) for 90M, Pogba (22) for 80M, 4 of them in my 2nd season!!!
So, since I have the money for it, why not break all the records with an outstanding DIABLO tactic and the best players in the world??? You never know when the game would generate the next Messi... Just because I can :p Remember, I'm Rich!!! hahaha (6)

PS: Barca4ever11, you're the one who gave me the idea ;) I saw one of your post with all the best players in your team in 2016, I didn't know it was possible since you couldn't get Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar or Hazard without paying 240 or 250M euros in FM14...

yessss we did it
362591becac17675991a15665d54547f.png

He was amazing for me in this tactic with AFCB. Underrated player.

I did always play Matt Ritchie on the right, as he's left footed and found that worked really well.

Just started using this tactic as i've finally given in and decided I can be arsed to do the manual marking if it means I'm going to win more games :)

Just to confirm them, am I right in assuming the rb takes right sided corners and throw ins and the lb takes left sided corners and throw ins?

Thanks

Just to confirm them, am I right in assuming the rb takes right sided corners and throw ins and the lb takes left sided corners and throw ins?

As I remember TFF always said that RB and LB could take the corners and throw-ins from both sides, you just need to pick the one who has the highest Corners attribute and if someone of your RB or LB has "Long Flat Throw" PPM then he should take the throw-ins from both sides.

Last edited:
Just to know.... What do u do when you r stuck at 0-0 or 1-1 and you r dominating ,but can't get a CCC ??? Do you go attacking/overload or you change something else?
For example : i am playing with Chelsea and i am stuck 1-1 away at Watfrod (60+min.) having 25/13(shots/at goal) but can't seem to create CCC :)