Reaction score
*** PREDATOR ***

-- ML should be right footed or have "Fairly Strong"/"Strong" rating for the right foot, MR should be left footed or have "Fairly Strong"/”Strong" rating for the left footed.

- if you have player sent then remove STCL(the left striker) and move STCR(the right striker) to the center and from this point you play without the manual marking.

IMPORTANT: Please notice if your opposition substitutes the player who was manual marked or changes its formation then the manual marking stops working and you have to go to the tactic menu and adjust it in order to make it work again.

- It isn't such critical but you'll get better performance if the left central defender is left footed and the right central defender is right footed.

SET PIECES CONFIGURATION:

- Only DL and DR should take the corners in order to make "Short Corner" setup work.

- Only DL, DR and the Central Defenders should have "Long Flat Throw" PPM and take the throw-ins. Please notice if you use one of your central defenders as the throw-ins taker then you have to tweak the attacking corner setup this way: change the attacking corner instruction of DM to "Stay Back" and change the attacking corner instruction of one of your central defenders to "Challenge Keeper".

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF PREDATOR (FEROCITY) V3
ALTERNATIVE DOWNLOAD LINK -->TFF PREDATOR (FEROCITY) V3

FV3_B.png
FV3_R.png

MANUAL MARKING

Manual marking is key thing for this tactic because it makes you have the deadly 4-4-2 formation when your team is attacking and rock solid 4-5-1 formation when your team is defending.

Your team's formation duringh the attack looks like 4-4-2(this formation is extremely efficient in attack):

D7jbJsF.png

Your team's formation duringh the defense looks like 4-5-1(this formation is extremely efficient in defense):

s9qXE7R.png

In order to achieve such transformation you have to set the manual marking before every match and keep track opposition's formation and substitutions during the match and adjust the manual marking if the opposition changes the formation or substitutes the player who is manual marked.

You have to set your STCL(the left striker) to mark opposition player who plays on positions which marked by the arrow on the screenshots(you only need to look at the your opposition's midfield configuration and other element of the formation isn’t important and it can be any):

xXowsn0.png
PcWfpbI.png

IffJVav.png
hvmy54L.png

1Y7k4FM.png
TKEaUiJ.png

1_F.png
2_F.png
dmc_mark.png

Here's how to set the manaul marking:
Or5tkVo.png

MOhHxLs.png

YJYInzl.png

View attachment 249261

View attachment 249262

View attachment 249252

*** WASTE TIME VERSION ***

USE THIS VERSION TO PROTECT YOUR LEAD AND KILL THE GAME

- If you have a player send off then remove one of the central midfielders.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF FEROCITY (WASTE TIME) V1

zcYhIM4.png
i9oOody.png

The right decisions during the season when to use each version can greatly boost your performance compare to if you use only the base version.

There are many cases when you can use each version and I just tell few of them.

EXAMPLE 1:
When you lead by 2 goals at any point of the match it's a good time to think about switch for REBORN (WASTE TIME).

EXAMPLE 2:
Let's say your opponent in Champions League play-off is top club such as Barcelona or Real Madrid and you won 1st leg home match by 2-3 goals so you have solid advantage and it’s could be a good idea to start away match with Defensive version and if something goes wrong you always at any moment can switch to the Base version.

GOOD AND BAD PPMs FOR THE POSITIONS:
(Please notice that some PPMs are good for one position and bad for other position so if you are planning to use some players on few positions then don't train them the PPMs which can be "Bad")

DEEP LYING FORWARD
GOOD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Plays One-Twos", "Tries Killer Balls Often", "Cuts Inside", "Moves Into Channels"
BAD - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap"

ATTACKING MIDFIELDER
GOOD - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Plays One-Twos", "Tries Killer Balls Often", "Cuts Inside", "Moves Into Channels"
BAD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Stays Back At All Times"

WIDE MIDFIELDER
GOOD - "Cuts Inside", "Plays One-Twos", "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"
BAD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Stays Back At All Times"

CENTRAL MIDFIELDER
GOOD - "Shots With Power"

Full Backs
GOOD - "Possesses Long Flat Throw"(This PPM opens exploit), "Shots With Power"

DOWNLOAD THE FILTERS -->TFF PREDATOR (FILTERS) V8

Few tips how to use the filters:

First of all, you need to have 100% scouting knowledge for these major football nations(you can send your scouts to inspect these nation or buy scouts who already possesses knowledge about these nations): Spain, Portugal, England, Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Brazil, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey.

In case you find it hard to find players through filters here's what you can do there's an option "easy match conditions" in filters menu and you can "easy" match conditions by 1 condition in most cases it will double pool of player you can choose from but always pay attention what parameter is missing and for how much. I would recommend have it no more than 1-2 points away.

This way you can also find young talents for your team.

Deep Lying Forward
Technique 15+
Finishing 15+
First Touch 15+
Anticipation 14+
Off The Ball 14+
Dribbling +13
Decisions 13+
Flair 13+
Composure 13+
Passing 13+
Vision 13+
Acceleration 13+
Agility 13+
Pace 12+
Long Shots 11+
Teamwork 11+
Strength 11+

Attacking Midfielder
Technique 16+
Dribbling 15+
First Touch 15+
Passing 15+
Vision 15+
Flair 14+
Decisions 14+
Composure 14+
Off The Ball 14+
Anticipation 13+
Acceleration 15+
Agility 15+
Pace 13+
Teamwork 13+
Work Rate 11+
Finishing 11+
Long Shots 11+

WIDE MIDFIELDERS
(the left wide midfielder should be right footed and the right wide midfielder should be left footed)
Acceleration 17+
Agility 17+
Dribbling 17+
Flair 14+
Technique 14+
First Touch 14+
Pace 14+
Off The Ball 11+
Finishing 11+
Long Shots 11+

Central Midfielder(Support)
Work Rate 14+
Teamwork 14+
Passing 15+
Technique 15+
First Touch 14+
Vision 14+
Decisions 14+
Composure 13+
Off The Ball 13+
Positioning 11+
Tackling 10+
Anticipation 13+
Dribbling 11+
Acceleration 11+
Pace 11+
Agility 11+

Defensive Midfielder
Work Rate 15+
Teamwork 14+
Positioning 13+
Marking 13+
Anticipation 13+
Tackling 13+
Strength 13+
Jumping Reach 10+
Acceleration 11+
Pace 11+
Agility 11+
Technique 11+
Passing 13+
Vision 11+

Full Backs
Acceleration 15+
Agility 12+
Pace 14+
Work Rate 14+
Technique 13+
Passing 12+
Tackling 13+
Work Rate 14+
Positioning 12+
Marking 11+
Crossing 11+
Dribling 11+

Central Defenders
Positioning 15+
Marking 15+
Anticipation 15+
Concentration 14+
Strength 15+
Jumping Reach 14+
Tackling 14+
Work Rate 13+
Acceleration 11+
Agility 11+
Pace 13+

GK
Reflexes 16 +
One on Ones 16 +
Handling 15+
Concentration 14+
Communication 13+
Command Of Area 13+
Agility 14+

*** OPPOSITION INSTRUCTION ***
glory_OI.png

View attachment 251190

*** TRANING AND MATCH PREPARATION ***

During the pre-season I recommend to play as many friendly matches as possible(no less than 7 matches) in order to have the tactic fully fluid at the start f the season. Also I recommend to choose weak opponents for friendly matches in order to insure big wins and have "Superb" morale for the team at the start of the season.

Match preparation – "Match Tactic" until the tactic is fully fluid then I change to 30%-40% Def. Positions.

Also all players have individual focus training and my decision what individual training focus to use depend on current player’s attributes and positions he plays. I check his attributes and then decide which of them requires boost.

image.png

Individual Training Focus:

STCL/STCR – Deep Lying Forward (All Duties)

AMC - Advanced Playmaker (All Duties)

ML/MR – Inside Forward (Support)

CM – Central Midfielder (Support)

DM – Defensive Midfielder (All Duties)

CDL/CDR – Ball Playing Defender (All Duties)

DR/DL – Complete Wing Back (All Duties)

GK – Goalkeeper (Defend)

WARNING(FOR THOSE WHO USE INSTANT RESULT):

For this tactic you need a right footed player for ML position and a left footed player for MR position but when you use "INSTANT RESULT" then your assistant manager changes places the players on ML/MR positions, he alwasy puts the left footed player on ML position and the right footed player on MR position and he ignores your choice of the starting eleven. I have no idea why the assistant manager was coded behave this way but be careful with that because in this case the performance of the tactic takes hit. Also I find that the only thing which prevents the assistant manager change places the players on ML/MR postions it's absence thier capability to play on these positions. For example, if your player doesn't have rating for ML position so only in this case you can be sure that the assistant manager won't put him play ML position when you use "INSTANT RESULT".

How can you check that your assistant changes the players on ML/MR positions when you use Instant Result? It's simple just go to the "Fixture" after you used "Instant Result" and watch how match was played.

Here you can download a tactic that can be used

without setting the manual marking.

First of all, I want to say that this tactic is less efficient than the main tactic(Ferocity) with the manual marking but it's the best what I've managed to get without setting the manual marking.

I use this tactic with "Instant Result" for matches where I'm much stronger side and should win the match with almost 100% probability or for not important matches.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF PREDATOR (no need manual marking) V4
ALTERNATIVE DOWNLOAD LINK -->TFF PREDATOR (no need manual marking) V4

nommv4_B.png
nommv4_R.png

Last edited:
Looks like another great tactic. Just like all the others you make :) Will try and let you know how I get on.

Somethings wrong with the download link "filter" - its the tactic

TFF - I play FM classic, can this still be used without the OI's?

You almost there TFF next step is 442 Deep formation;)

Ehh... Mate, I've tried about 100 different modifications of 4-4-2 including the "deep" and no one of them showed stable performance because of the defense... having only 2 midfidlers in the middle is suicidal even if they are DMs.

Test matches with Eintracht Frankfurt // Bundesliga second season

Hi TFF,

I just plugged in your tactic and wanted to share a few results:

View attachment 251176

View attachment 251175View attachment 251174View attachment 251173View attachment 251172View attachment 251171View attachment 251170View attachment 251169View attachment 251168View attachment 251166

Amazing tactic mate!! Can't wait for playing the second half of the season. I was a little bit disappointed because the f*** ME just let me draw vs Union Berlin (newcomer from the 2. BL) :)