Can I have team 16 please? I won't be playing it at the moment; I already have a save which I am enjoying, but I will run this alongside (I may not play it often, though). And is it OK that I use the default patch? My updates have messed up, and I normally don't use them anyway!

​- PZW

Tottenham! You can use what ever patch you want

Haha quality thats the team my dad supports

so what are rules for which patch/transfer updates we can use ?

You can use whichever patch you like! Transfer wise you are allowed to adjust the budgets but you cant cheat by adding a new manager and getting all the money into your team for a poor player!

You can use whichever patch you like! Transfer wise you are allowed to adjust the budgets but you cant cheat by adding a new manager and getting all the money into your team for a poor player!

I wasnt going to cheat just wanted to know if could use Lfc Marshalls update or just standard 12.2.2

The reason I was asking is because Lfc Marshalls update has teams updated as well as transfers (doesnt affect me im Newcastle) but might be seen as unfair advantage that I have it easier with Southampton,West Ham,Reading in the league instead of Wolves,Blackburn and Bolton.

The reason I was asking is because Lfc Marshalls update has teams updated as well as transfers (doesnt affect me im Newcastle) but might be seen as unfair advantage that I have it easier with Southampton,West Ham,Reading in the league instead of Wolves,Blackburn and Bolton.

must be an old version as im bolton