are u going to put up a list of who has what team . before i start just like to be sure is this standard 12.2.2 patch only

I guess to be fair it should be 12.2.2 then everyone starts on same patch

I have started my game now on 12.2.2 only (no update) will post transfers etc after transfer window shuts.

Last edited:
gona start now with patch 12.2.2 as well.c u have toon army my home team .suppose i will just have to put up with man city haha

Fulham. Have to go through all of the Europa league qualifying! 50 game season for me I think! How often should we post updates and what SS?

It might take me a while to get through the season. Have another save on the go.

Last edited:
Cool, I always thought about starting a game with liverpool but never did, guess i have a reason now :D

To make this fair ive decided to change some rules! Use the 12.2.2 update EVERYBODY!

Post Updates at the end of the folllowing months August (Transfers and Fixtures) October (Fixtures) December (Fixtures) January (Fixtures and Transfers) March (Fixtures) May (Fixtures)

Good luck

Won't be able to post until Tuesday. Got no internet. Using someone else's computer to post this. MIght have played more that just pre season so will do a few updates at once.

October 11 Update

View attachment 257013

All in all been a good couple of months that have left us at the top end of the table, we were unlucky not to take something against Chelsea who have simply been awesome this season.​

august update.played 3 won 3 without conceeding .beat man u on pens in community shield.payed silly money for modric 47.5 mill the board took it into their own hands and confirmed the deal .will try to get screenshots when i figure out how the **** u do it .

august update.played 3 won 3 without conceeding .beat man u on pens in community shield.payed silly money for modric 47.5 mill the board took it into their own hands and confirmed the deal .will try to get screenshots when i figure out how the **** u do it .

Alt+F9 takes a SS in-game :)

Any numbers left ? I didn't play in the premier league for a long time now ! :)