Premier League Team of the Year 2011

Does no one think Howard deserves at least a place on the bench? Not as good as Hart, but at times he's been as good as Reina and has proven to be an effective shot stopper too

possibly, definitely in my top 3/4 PL keepers then again i'm extremely biased.

Does no one think Howard deserves at least a place on the bench? Not as good as Hart, but at times he's been as good as Reina and has proven to be an effective shot stopper too

I mentioned him in my post. He's done incredibly well since his 'failure' at Man Utd.

I mentioned him in my post. He's done incredibly well since his 'failure' at Man Utd.

Indeed you have-failed to notice. My bad :$

If it wasn't for Howard at times-who knows where we'd be tbh. I'd rate him nearly the same as Southall with some of his performances for us.

De Gea
Smalling - Rio - Jones - Evra
Carrick - Cleverley
Valencia Rooney Nani
Berbatov
What ?

Krul
Bains - Kompany - Jones - Enrique
Carrick - Cabaye
Nani - Ronney - Silva
Robin van Persie

Too bad there's no room for Demba Ba, Tiote, Hart...

De Gea
Smalling - Rio - Jones - Evra
Carrick - Cleverley
Valencia Rooney Nani
Berbatov
What ?

Krul
Bains - Kompany - Jones - Enrique
Carrick - Cabaye
Nani - Ronney - Silva
Robin van Persie

Too bad there's no room for Demba Ba, Tiote, Hart...

I though you'd have King Louis in there ;)

Joe Hart is prone to silly errors which the media like to ignore, most likely because he is English.

Exactly. Spot on. Hart has made few mistakes but media never picks it up.

De Gea and Hart conceded similar type of goals from set piece in Community shield game, but De Gea was torn apart, whereas it was good set piece from Young.

He also conceded against Bolton, it was header and he was very slow to cover the ground.

Against Bayern he did make good saves, but he could have done lot better. He should have tried to play the ball out but his saves fell into the path of Gomes.

Walcott scored the goal through De Gea's legs, people started how De Gea could have done better, I think in the same week, Cavani scored the goal through Hart's legs. People went on like how great finishing was.

In short people have selective blindness syndrome everyone included. They see what they want to see and what suits their agenda. Simple as that.

Seems that on average, the majority agree with the team I posted but seem to prefer the inclusion of Hart over Krul.

Ba has been getting some shouts, and rightly so, but in my chosen lone striker formation then you cannot look past Robin.

Szczesny
Richards Kompany Koscielny Baines
Nani De Jong Modric Bale
Silva
RVP​