Premier Leagues most overated player?

DeanMcDonnell

Reaction score
Thought i'd do the opposite of the underated player.
IMO it's gotta be José Manuel Reina, i am a Liverpool fan, but not a fan of Reina.

gareth barry i think gets rated too much when i never see him do anything special

rio ferdinand gets rated alot and many people say his the best centre back in the prem but i reckon terry and vidic are both better then him

i agree with you i think barry is overrated also i think berbatov isnt worth 30million

Michael Carrick, his "strong" passing game is just not up there with Xavi & Iniesta

berbatov definately over rated i dunno why utd paid that much for him tbh cause he was approaching 30 and they done exactly what chelsea done when we signed shevchenko

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

michael ballack is pure **** i dunno how some people say his world class whenever i see him play i get ****** off i never wanna see him wear the chelsea shirt again

Pepe Reina!? Are you frigging kidding me man!?

michael ballack is pure **** i dunno how some people say his world class whenever i see him play i get ****** off i never wanna see him wear the chelsea shirt again
- couldnt agree more, although he's got a tough time of it Essien & Lampard are World Class.

as much as i hate to say it cech has been pretty poor especially this season and still egts rated best keeper in the world well no where near that this season sicne he got his injury his never been the same :'( THANKS ALOT STEVEN *C*UNT :@

Ferdinand. Since Vidic has become a first team player, Ferdinand has looked decent, but he's never been anything special.

- couldnt agree more, although he's got a tough time of it Essien & Lampard are World Class.

yeah his got tough competition but how much chelsea are paying him a week he has gotta atleast try to perform well and play like he did in the 2007/2008 season i remember that season lampard was injured for periods of the season and missed a few games because of his mum passing away and ballack replaced him in the team and played pure class but unfortunately i cant ever see him playing that well again :(

Michael Carrick, his "strong" passing game is just not up there with Xavi & Iniesta
Your opinion is your opinion and i don't really want to start an argument by disagreeing but that is a shocking explanation of why he is overrated.:$

Because his passing is not as good as xavi's and iniesta's he's overrated?oO)

Overrated. I think vermaelan is a bit.:$

gael clichy also gets rated as the best left back in the premier league which i think he isnt anywhere near yet i think he can be in the next few years but at the moment i would say 3rd behind evra and a.cole

Thought i'd do the opposite of the underated player.
IMO it's gotta be José Manuel Reina, i am a Liverpool fan, but not a fan of Reina.
DeanMcDonnel...are you serious?! Reina is amazing, i think most agree with this,his kicking - superb, fast off his line, good shot stopper, a good leader an all round....amazing GK. Best player this season by far, and a good shout for last year. Most forget about Reina being a bargain 5-6 million for one of the best GK's in the world. In my opinion just behind Casillas. If oyu don't like Reina... your expectations are WAY too high.
as much as i hate to say it cech has been pretty poor especially this season and still egts rated best keeper in the world well no where near that this season sicne he got his injury his never been the same :'( THANKS ALOT STEVEN *C*UNT :@
Cech's been a liability since his injury IMO. The opposition always look like they have a chance Vs him.
Honestly,i think Drogba's a bit over-rated too.
Van Der Sar too, he's only got such a good record due to his defence,and flaps at crosses.
Ben Foster....Need i say more?!

DeanMcDonnel...are you serious?! Reina is amazing, i think most agree with this,his kicking - superb, fast off his line, good shot stopper, a good leader an all round....amazing GK. Best player this season by far, and a good shout for last year. Most forget about Reina being a bargain 5-6 million for one of the best GK's in the world. In my opinion just behind Casillas. If oyu don't like Reina... your expectations are WAY too high.

Cech's been a liability since his injury IMO. The opposition always look like they have a chance Vs him.
Honestly,i think Drogba's a bit over-rated too.
Van Der Sar too, he's only got such a good record due to his defence,and flaps at crosses.
Ben Foster....Need i say more?!

drogbas over rated when he has them ****** games when he cant be bothered and loves to dive 24 7 but them games when he is bothered and is up for it basicly the performances he gives every time he plays against arsenal he plays like the best striker in the world and is unstoppable

Rooney, I joke no need to go nuts but really erm...Anelka been rubbish this year and still get ratings!

Back