Premier Leagues most overated player?

Also am i the only one who thinks that Scott Parker is over rated?

joleon lescott

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

i honestly dont think he is anything special

I think he is under rated personally.

I think Upson, Green and Glen Johnson.

Yes those players are good, but there are so many people that *** them and I don't see why, Upson makes loads of mistakes, Green pulls off the odd good save through the season, but how he is higher in the England keeper pecking order than Hart or Robinson, going on form, is beyond me, and Glen Johnson, great going forward, but pretty wank at defending, maybe he should have been a right winger.

I agree on upson, and definitely green, personally i dont rate him at all, thinks hes pretty awful, but i think glen is a really good player, i would take him at city

I agree on upson, and definitely green, personally i dont rate him at all, thinks hes pretty awful, but i think glen is a really good player, i would take him at city

I think he is a good player, no doubt englands best right back atm, just don't think he is very good at defending.

But I suppose you can look at players like Dani Alves, great going forward, also not the best at defending.

Maybe I am just a bit old school, I like my right backs like Garry Neville, **** going forward but solid at the back.

yeah i totally agree, id rather my full backs were better at defending, thats why i prefer when onouha plays instead of zabaleta or richards, much better at defending

yeah i totally agree, id rather my full backs were better at defending, thats why i prefer when onouha plays instead of zabaleta or richards, much better at defending

As they are both abosolute tanks, and quick as ****! :P

As they are both abosolute tanks, and quick as ****! :P
Onouha could have been a runner for england (6)

and i wouldnt say hes the best tackler in the league, people like de jong, mascherano, essien and stiliyan petrov are better

here is my list
mikel
fletcher
nani
eduardo
owen
berbatov
defoe

agree with all there apart from owen, hes one of the best strikers the prem has ever seen

Thought i'd do the opposite of the underated player.
IMO it's gotta be José Manuel Reina, i am a Liverpool fan, but not a fan of Reina.

Do you even go to or watch Liverpool games. I am not questioning your opinion but how you think Reina is overreated is beyond me. I reckon Shaun Wright Phillips and William Gallas are overrated.

De Jong is overrated i think.
i disagree, when we played you earlier in the season and won 2-1 he held back your whole defence, hughes relied too much on him but we managed somehow

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPlIcacEsWI&feature=related"]YouTube- Shaun Wright Phillips - Manchester City[/ame]

This is Shauny Wright phillips at his best, he was immense this season, wish he could get back to his best, watch the bit in 2.17 where he does something very memorable

Back