Premier Leagues Most Underated Player?

i think everyone gets the message Billy ;)

But i thin Dawson should be considered properly.

Mikel gets slagged off quite alot? He's nowhere near the same quality as Essien.

no his not but then again their isent many that are. his still only 23 his still young give him time i say.

Gareth Bale is class. So gutted united didnt sign him to be groomed as Giggsys replacement.

Morten Gamst Pedersen
Jimmy Bullard
Bobby Zamora
Shay Given
NANI. I hate how underrated he is, he never gets played and when he does, hes amazing.
Ricardo Fuller.
Scott Parker.

Alex song, Darren Fletcher, Michael Dawson, Robert Green, Nicklas Bendtner

florent malouda has played world class this season and still i have heard so many people slag him off

florent malouda has played world class this season and still i have heard so many people slag him off

He's only just come into form tbh.It's because Ancelotti didn't have many options down the left wing and Malouda was over-shadowed by Cole,Kalou and Zhirkov all the time.

Tom Huddlestone, whereas Jermaine Jenas is possibly one of the most overrated players in the league!

He's only just come into form tbh.It's because Ancelotti didn't have many options down the left wing and Malouda was over-shadowed by Cole,Kalou and Zhirkov all the time.

just come into form ??? his been chelseas best player all season

Darren Fletcher, Matt Jarvis, Robert Green, Huddlestone..

Shay given
Nigel De jong
Bobby Zamora
David Dunn
Radoslav Kovac
Yuri Zhirkov
Niko Kranjcar
Roman Pavlychenko
Sebastian Larsson
Shaun Wright Phillips
Mark Noble
Tim Cahill