Premier Leagues Most Underated Player?

How is Frank Lampard underrated :S

He has played a vital part yes, but i cant put our entire success down to him. The team in its entirety has been top notch.
McCleish has made his intentions clear on Joe, its up to him what he wants to do. Man City will want to keep him if they get 4th because of registering 3 keepers for Champions League. But Joe Hart is too good to sit on the bench AND he really wont want to! So i think we have a decent chance of getting him back at least on loan. I hope anyway

How is Frank Lampard underrated :S

He has played a vital part yes, but i cant put our entire success down to him. The team in its entirety has been top notch.
McCleish has made his intentions clear on Joe, its up to him what he wants to do. Man City will want to keep him if they get 4th because of registering 3 keepers for Champions League. But Joe Hart is too good to sit on the bench AND he really wont want to! So i think we have a decent chance of getting him back at least on loan. I hope anyway

well basicly everyone says how **** he is and how fat he is but forget he scores about 20 to 25 goals a season

I would have to say Alex Song. Or Bendtner, but i'll say Alex Song because I can't be arsed to write a page on why it's Bendtner, because people are too quick to blame him for everything, yet he's scored 9 in 11.

I would have to say Alex Song. Or Bendtner, but i'll say Alex Song because I can't be arsed to write a page on why it's Bendtner, because people are too quick to blame him for everything, yet he's scored 9 in 11.

Sorry But Bendtner is not good enough for Arsenal, hes scored 9 in 11 but how many of them were good goals and not tap-ins? Yes I know he scores 'vital' Last minute goals but if he scored earlier in the match with the chances there would be no need for a late goal, his chance to goal ratio must be 6:1 which is not good for a striker playing for Arsenal!

Sorry But Bendtner is not good enough for Arsenal, hes scored 9 in 11 but how many of them were good goals and not tap-ins? Yes I know he scores 'vital' Last minute goals but if he scored earlier in the match with the chances there would be no need for a late goal, his chance to goal ratio must be 6:1 which is not good for a striker playing for Arsenal!

People want him to be van persie, something he is not, he is not you're clinical striker, he's a target man, who has some finesse about him. Reminds me alot like Liverpool fans and N'gog. Yes he is not there yet, but he is no Torres, and he will never be. Give him a break.

Shay Given or Bobby Zamora IMO.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

or even perhaps Dirk Kuyt, seen as everyone only mentions Torres & Gerrard, yet Kuyt keeps Liverpool slightly afloat in their absence which is more than frequent.

I don't think Bendtner is good enough for Arsenal either. His style of play doesn't suit the way Arsenal play and isn't good enough with the ball at his feet to be an Arsenal player. Not trying to say he's **** or anything but he just isn't an Arsenal player. Same with Walcott really, he would benefit hugely playing in a team like Villa who play to a style that would see Walcott shine. They like to counter with pace down the flanks and that's what Walcott has in abundance.

Id love to see Walcott given a proper run in the Arsenal side, think if Wenger put faith in him, I mean look at the trouble he casued Barca at the Emirates in the 1st leg.
Alex Song also, the unsung hero in midfiled for Arsenal this season.
Give Bendtner a break guys, he's not a silky player, but hes been scoring goals, and winning us points. Does it matter how skillful someone is if there in the right place at the right time. Yes he misses more than he scores, but think how awesome he COULD be, if he got just 50% of his chances in the net, as apposed to 10% He would be outscoring Rooney then :p
It's never going to happen, but even so, he scores goals, what more can you ask of a striker, doesnt matter how they come.

my most underated are

almunina
Gerrard has had a shocking season not being harsh to liverpool my veiw on this thread.
rio has had a bad one have to say on rio this year compared to last year been really bad.
Crouch no were near high standards of premier league all becourse hes tall wow.
Berbatov had a **** year need to be sold.
lucas another liverpool player need to be sold not tryin to be harsh on liverpool
Theyre over rated mate, not under rated XD

my most underated are

almunina
Gerrard has had a shocking season not being harsh to liverpool my veiw on this thread.
rio has had a bad one have to say on rio this year compared to last year been really bad.
Crouch no were near high standards of premier league all becourse hes tall wow.
Berbatov had a **** year need to be sold.
lucas another liverpool player need to be sold not tryin to be harsh on liverpool

If you mean Over-rated, who rates Almunia? If anything he is under-ated, he does have good games, but he makes a mistake and he;s the worst goalie ever. No doubt he isn't Arsenal standard, but he is not overated

More people that i thought up guys

Stephen ireland
Fran Merida
Tom Huddlestone
Steed Malbranque
Adam Johnson
Park Ji- Sung
Benoit Assou- Ekotto
Tomasz Kuczcsak
Hassan Yebda
James Collins
Robert Huth
Matthew Etherington
John Mensah

frankie that was my list of over rated premier league players this year almunia is a pile of **** england number one no thanks lol but no frankie i dont rate him.

I wouldn't say he's overatted, you need to actually be rated lol.

Well ryan this thread is on under rated players, maybe you should start a thread on over rated ones (6)

JDY: i agree, i think ferreira is a good player, as is deco

Theyre over rated mate, not under rated XD

my bad lol but yeah i see lol

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

sorry for the cunfusion on my first post my bad lol.

underated for me has to be Sturridge hardley plays.

Leon Osman
Johnny Heitinga
Mikel Arteta
Leighton Baines
Steven Pienaar

All under rated I think, but I'm an Evertonian so I would rate them higher. Osman would play with one leg and half an arm for Everton, he loves the club and plays his heart out all game, surprised he hasn't been called up at international level. Heitinga has been our star this season, he's versatile, he started off at RB, moved to DM, then CM and then CB, and plays with strength and passion each game, too bad the English game is too soft for him. Since Arteta has came back, our performances have got alot better, he gives the team such a boost, and is one of the best playmakers we've seen in the Moyes era. Bainesy has been our most consistent performer this season no doubt, he's got pace and the stamina and defensive ability to be a great all round performer, him and Pienaar on the wing is magical. Pienaar's been a very consistent performer this season, he adds an extra dimension to our game, when him and Baines our on the left, we look towards the left because thats our strongest area with them two.

Ok, rant over, my point is they are just 5 of our under rated players

Boaz Myhill
Graham Alexander
Frederic Piquionne