Roman Pavlychenko
Sebastian Larsson
Shaun Wright Phillips
Mark Noble
Tim Cahill
Stiliyan Petrov
Anthony Vanden Borre
Michael Johnson

He needs to be sold,he isn't getting anywhere in the City team.

Id say the person that is overly underated is Alessandro Diamanti, pure quality, unreal free-kicks :p

Shay given
Nigel De jong
Bobby Zamora
David Dunn
Radoslav Kovac
Yuri Zhirkov
Niko Kranjcar
Roman Pavlychenko
Sebastian Larsson
Shaun Wright Phillips
Mark Noble]
Stiliyan Petrov
Anthony Vanden Borre
Don't agree with the undelined ones. Pavllyuchenko has just came into form, you were calling for him to be sold a month or two ago,and has been raved. Zamora's playing well but if anything IMO a bit over-rated this season to what some papers are saying.

Shay given
Nigel De jong
Bobby Zamora
David Dunn
Radoslav Kovac
Yuri Zhirkov
Niko Kranjcar
Roman Pavlychenko
Sebastian Larsson
Shaun Wright Phillips
Mark Noble
Tim Cahill
Stiliyan Petrov
Anthony Vanden Borre

I agree with most of them although if anything, radoslav kovac really has been bad.
A big YES for stiliyan petrov, hardly ever mentioned because of the Villa's deadly attack but he is majorly important for them

Ji-Sung Park. For the past two or three seasons, I would say Yossi Benayoun. When he plays he does his job, and does it very well.

Ji-Sung Park. For the past two or three seasons, I would say Yossi Benayoun. When he plays he does his job, and does it very well.

Park seems to be consistently good for Man Utd but it's amazing how many times he's substituted with 20 or so minutes to go for a more attacking minded player.

Hes just excited mate lol, totally agree on benayoun, i want him at city in the summer

I mentioned Barry Ferguson earlier, and love the fact that others have said Roger Johnson and Cameron Jerome.

It may be biased but i think a lot of our players are underrated, just because we were a promotion team we were tipped to go down, all blues fans thought the same! But literally every single player in our first XI has excelled and more than proved their Premiership worth.

Ridgewell covered at left back, where he has never played and made it his own
Carr, came out of retirement, played one season in the championship and now is a rock against the majority of left wingers this season
Hart, no description needed!
Bowyer, age hasn't affected this lad, runs all game flies into tackles. He typifies a box to box midifielder. Although i have noticed in recent games towards the end of the season he has tired which is only natural to happen he has done well for a 34 year old.

The likes of...
Chucho and Fads have been way to inconsistent and i cant put them as underrated because if anything they are overrated.

Outside of bias towards my own team xD

Leon Osman, the biggest unsung hero of them all!!!

De Ridder i have always rated, he was really good for us. Just has never been given the chance!

He really should have got given the chance, he has more than enough ability to get in the Wigan side XD

Just everything Billy said on the previous page :)

Who said Michael Johnson? You can't call him underrated cos he hasn't played this season! And hardly played last season too.

How is he underrated this season? Hes played one first team game and scored one goal, He hasnt played enough to be rated but if anything hes rated not under rated?oO)

I know the tears are still fresh on your cheeks, but I was joking. Notice how I named about eight players in this thread purely because they beat Arsenal today.

Ridgewell covered at left back, where he has never played and made it his own
Carr, came out of retirement, played one season in the championship and now is a rock against the majority of left wingers this season
Hart, no description needed!
Bowyer, age hasn't affected this lad, runs all game flies into tackles. He typifies a box to box midifielder. Although i have noticed in recent games towards the end of the season he has tired which is only natural to happen he has done well for a 34 year old.

Joe Hart has been a huge part of your success this season. If there's a chance you need to bring him in with Carsons money in the summer..