Prisoners Who Should be FREE

• Thread starter Thread starter TheHig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
So......what's your point?

His point is, that bronson was not just a man who robbed a bank. there are clear reasons why he was in solitary confinement.

IMO murderers who are convicted with clear evidence against them should never see the light again. No man should be allowed to take another man's life. Second chances are only for people who deserve it, murders relating to accidents and non intentional threats and etc.

Sorry, I guess my sarcasm was not recognised

Don't worry mate, i got it.

Are all the people on here teachers or something :P.
The Joke was he clearly had a point so he said whats the point. Get it yet? That my friend, is sarcasm

Didn't recognise you there JDY, what with the different avatar and all..

But yeah, in that situation i'm sure it would be manslaughter, not murder, because it's not intentional, though he probably would go to jail because he was fighting etc.

It would be seen as Manslaughter because the 'act' was a reckless one, and the recklessness is how the judge will see it and how in court the defence lawyer would base his defence arguement about.

In UK law, if brawling you have to take into consideration that you could cause this injury (obviously you wouldn't because those people only want to beat the living **** out of each other and not kill them) but when looking at the law, it would be reasonably foreseeable that it is directly intended you intended to harm someone, and therefore you have to take the consequences for what ever harm that comes to someone, so therefore in my opinion, if you end someones life, you should still get 'life' so to speak.

You still haven't explained what his 'good points' were. How do you know he's fit to be released, only the prison officers know that, and even then it's not just up to them, its about the governor, and the board etc.

well reading Bronson's books gives you an insight into his mind, a different story to what the media has conveyed.
Bronson is currently an artist, a poet and sends his artwork out to the world, all the money he makes from it he has donated to children's charities.

he had been in solitary 20 years previous and that never stopped him, if wants to commit crimes from solitary he will and has done, he has 1 hour per day out of cell.

the Murder argument I can let go, I agree that all people who murder should rot, but being realistic we dont work like that, capital punishment is all but going and its all about rehabilitation.
so i was bringing up the Chapman case to point out in consistencies.

But with Bronson enough is enough he refused to bow down to the system, so much so it has led to this inhumane period of incarceration, many have committed murder and done their time and been released in the time Charlie has been inprisoned. He has done some good work and he has turned over a new leaf, why should he be released ? That's an easy answer his human rights have been impinged for so many years. what they are doing to him is not right and he should be given the chance to do some more good work on the outside.
Some prison officers are so hyped up on the power they are given they treat people like animals and with a degree of contempt, psychological studies have proven this to be the case, why should they treat others in such a way when they are paying for their crimes, some crimes are pure evil and deserve a harsher punishment, some deserve capital punishment, Charlie was sent down for armed robbery, no one was killed or hurt, he got 7 years, due to the harsh regime of the prison system at the time he refused to bow down, the rest most peole know. Charlie had his bad points but his good points far outshine the bad, he has paid more than the price, he should be released....

So, whats your point?

You wna let bronson free.?

he in there longer and in solitary confinement cus if he with people he kills them!
anyone he with he batters or kills sounds a real safe bloke tbh! :P

You wna let bronson free.?

he in there longer and in solitary confinement cus if he with people he kills them!
anyone he with he batters or kills sounds a real safe bloke tbh! :P

he has never killed anyone

The National unemployment numbers are nearly 10% and in some areas much higher, we no longer have the luxury of a "job no one wants". The reality is, there is no such thing as a job no one wants. There are jobs that do not pay enough to get people to want them. But I cannot reconcile a system that creates a minimum wage that restricts what an employer must pay, then lets illegal aliens work for less than minimum wage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back