Pro Evolution Soccer 5

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For those of you with good computers here is the link for the new Pro Evolution Soccer 5 demo.

Downloads:
- Demo (154 MB)
- Demo Trainer

The minimum specs are:

Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
Intel Pentium III 800MGHz or equivalent processor (Athlon/Duron/Celeron)
128 MB RAM
4X DVD-ROM Drive
NVIDIA GeForce 3 or ATI Radeon 8500 video card
DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
DirectX 8.1 or higher (included on Disc 1)
Network(TCP/IP 128kbps or higher)
800MB free hard disk space

The demo trainer lets you:

- Change the match time (from 5 to 30 minutes).
- Toggle Injuries On/Off.
- Toggle Entrance Scene On/Off.
- Toggle Stadium Effects On/Off.
- Change the maximum number of substitutions.

is it any good sean?

or anyone else who has tried it

I have a good gaming pc at my mums but I dont think playing Pro Evo on it would give me any enjoyment. It just wouldnt feel right.

Darren said:
is it any good sean?

or anyone else who has tried it
I havn't got it as my PC's specs are...

Windows 98
Some old crappy Intel processor
64 MB RAM
32X CD-ROM Drive
Don't even think i have a video card
DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
DirectX 8.1 or higher (included on Disc 1)
Network(TCP/IP 128kbps or higher)
800MB free hard disk space <--- only just!

So thats why I dont have it :(

im gona download it,ive never owned a footie playing game for the PC...

ajw said:
im gona download it,ive never owned a footie playing game for the PC...
I think me and Lee had FIFA 2001 for the PC, wasn't too bad actually. But thats about it when it comes to footy games on the PC.

Well after having to go to about 500 site's before it started to dl it looks ok i must say not into those type of games on pc though

i got it and gotta say thats a **** of a footy game!

i know you only get a few teams and its only one half but i was addicted!

had about 8 "half games" and i think its excellent and will deffo go buy this when it finally comes out

Same here it's class but i have to say ive played the fifa demo aswell and the gameplay is **** hot. Long live the king!!!!!!!!

yeah...which is PES. FIFA has been replaced as the King and is now becoming more like PES,apparently...

Yeah its meant to be, I heard it on some game show on Bravo..forget the name now. Ive seen FIFA in play but never Pro. and ive got to say FIFA does look good, but im sure pro will somehow overshadow it.

samleggott said:
i got it and gotta say thats a **** of a footy game!

i know you only get a few teams and its only one half but i was addicted!

had about 8 "half games" and i think its excellent and will deffo go buy this when it finally comes out
Are you getting a PSP? If you do you can get Pro Evo and I can kick your **** on it! :p

i wish i could afford one!

all my money just gets wasted these days - id never really play it if im honest - if i ever felt like a game of something id play on my ps2/pc not go shell out 200quid for a psp and a game then 40 quid for more games.

maybe in the future if they come down in price a bit

:)

The games are only £29.99 if you shop at play.com

I am waiting on PES5 and FM 2006. Ridge Racer is too hard now :(

yeah but id still need to find 170 odd for the console etc and just cant justify that kinda money when i wouldnt use it that often

rather go get mortalled

Okay fair enough Sam.

PES5 Release Dates

Soccer Gaming said:
Konami has confirmed the release dates of the various versions of PES5. The PS2 and Xbox versions are set for release across Europe on the 20th of October. The PC version will be released a week later, with the PSP version due sometime in November.

Eurogamer have also reviewed Winning Eleven: Ubiquitous Evolution. That is the PSP version of WE9. So it is almost like an early version of PES5 for the PSP. You can read the review here.

Macca's Sports Gaming Page also has a review for WE:UE that I read a few days ago. Was a good review, and quite honest.

It's a class game but Fifa's new gameplay is amazing making it the best game ever!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sean can you play the PSP online using the wireless router?

Kris said:
It's a class game but Fifa's new gameplay is amazing making it the best game ever!!!!!!!!!!! :D

how do you know? is it even out yet?!

I downloaded the PC demo but just doesnt compare to X-box/PS2