Pro Evolution Soccer 5

Lee said:
Yeh there is Sean, there's a demo in the OPS2 Magazine.
Okay Lee.

Does anyone know if the demo is available from any shops?

Game usually have a demo don't they?

It's a bit late now anyway, it's out in about a week. :)

Yeh ive played it in school and it was not impressive. Was a bit slow, full of Chelsea/Arsenal screens and just didnt seem bter then pro 4. I am hoping that the only reason it was like this was due to it being a chipped version or cause it was on a ps2. But Ive got another mate who has the official game and he says its the same so meh.

Doubt it,will probaly just be 'Old Firm Green/Blue' :haha:

Well its not. Got it this mornin,seems harder than PES4 but generally more life-like :wooo: Overall I would say it has improved,might seem different at first but is good. The way players shoot and move is just better :D

The players move more like the players in Fifa 2004.

I'm not too keen on the way the players move. It's just like playing PES4 but when the players are tired.

Anyway my name for the online mode is Sean.

I'm gona get set-up online,give ya a beatin :D

I think the way players move is more realistic,better than Fifa. Its only when they turn it seems slow

Does anyone want to start an online league.

Play games best of three and the winner will get 3 points. keep the table on here?

Pah i cant,i havent got any of the equipment :rolleyes:

Anyone want to start a league then??

There's only 3 of us who can take part I think. Me, Sean & You.

I can go oline but i will get pro evo about Xmas

Lee said:
There's only 3 of us who can take part I think. Me, Sean & You.

ahh boo :(

If you want a game Taylor's just ask on msn :D

ajw said:
I'm gona get set-up online,give ya a beatin :D

I think the way players move is more realistic,better than Fifa. Its only when they turn it seems slow
Yeh good luck with that Andy :p

Online Ranking System Launched

A multi-platform rankings system for Pro Evolution Soccer 5 has been launched by Konami. Although the system is not yet launched, you can register immediatley. PESRankings, the name which it goes by, will give you the opportunity to take part in official tournments and leagues online. PESInsight will unveil details of our leagues in the near future.

http://www.pesrankings.com

Lee you will be happy to know i finally got connected :D

The games only 23 quid in Tesco BTW