Pro Evolution Soccer 5

I know the last few fifa's have been **** but you need to give this one a chance it's the best gameplay ever!!! ill be getting it on the 29th or when ever it's released

yeas , was 2-0 in a half an hour game and got a hatrick in last 2 minutes , what a game

cant wait for the full version :)

they slag Fifa then copy them

Konami (of Europe) has announced Pro Evolution Soccer Management (working title) which, er, as you can probably guess is a spin off from the PES series that kicks it into the football management genre. It's in development for PS2 and "enjoys compatibility with the hugely successful Pro Evolution Soccer 5", says Konami (of Europe).
PES Management's being produced by Akiyoshi Chosokabe, a member of Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka's Pro Evolution Soccer development team, and we're told involves players to experience the highs and lows of managing a top-notch football club. You'll be able to manage any club from six European leagues and have to balance the day-to-day running of your chosen side, which includes the likes of player selection, training methods, and transfer dealings.

Not surprisingly, you'll oversee every aspect of your team's performance. Coaching staff must be picked to help out too and PES 5's player database is being employed which you can scour for talent before singing on the dotted line. Data from Pro Evolution Soccer 5 can also be used in Management "for the creation of 'Dream Teams', which can then be swapped and used in both games", Konami reveals.
Pro Evolution Soccer Management is due in 2006.

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com

I saw PES5 on the ps2 today. It looked absolutly *****. It seemd slow and didnt feel like pro.

Gregor said:
they slag Fifa then copy them

Copy them? In what way?

It is a seperate game, the management is not included in PES5.

Pro Evo demo is very good! played about 9 or 10 half games, very addictive!! but I think it's time of release is abit wrong... it clashes with FM 2006 I think and i'd be on that more :p

Yeh they renamed TCM. But it's not really copying as that game already existed. Konami are simply diversifying :)

As if the advert for Pro Evo has been banned because it showed a groundsman running over the power cable with a lawnmower.

i think a PES managemnet game will be a bad idea,just cant wait for 5 to be relaeasd :worried:

Sean said:
Yeh they renamed TCM. But it's not really copying as that game already existed. Konami are simply diversifying :)

As if the advert for Pro Evo has been banned because it showed a groundsman running over the power cable with a lawnmower.

lol reason for banning "the groundsman would have died"

I seen that on Soccer AM to. Along with that Sunderland supporter :yikes:

Has Helen Chamberlain had a **** job? :eek:

ajw said:
i think a PES managemnet game will be a bad idea,just cant wait for 5 to be relaeasd :worried:
Not a bad idea, just a bad game. I know I wont be buying it.

Last edited:
Yeh, i think it will spoil,slightly,Konami's reputation

Who cares if Helen Chamberlian has had a **** job? Maybe shes just wearing more revealing clothes :D :cheers:

People keep telling me pes5 is going back a stage and isnt much better than pes3.

Has anyone played the ps2 demo?

Hope it hasnt gone backwards,but PES3 wasnt a bad game

Kris said:
People keep telling me pes5 is going back a stage and isnt much better than pes3.

Has anyone played the ps2 demo?
Who are these people and where have they played it? :|

Does anyone know if their is a PS2 demo available anywhere as I would like to get some practice in :D

Yeh there is Sean, there's a demo in the OPS2 Magazine.

Yea people who have played the demo tell me this.
Jamie also says it's ****

anyone know what teams/nations are in it?

The demo is never like the real game,at least the last two werent!!!

its only a week tomorrow now anyway... :D