Probable Manchester United squad for next season?

ManU can have Henderson. If we are in for an british player, Id rather take Rodwell. :D

I think SAF knows he has to bring in at least 3 top quality players in the summer.

First priority will no doubt be a goalkeeper Adler would be my first choice. Whoever he signs has huge boots to fill as VDS has been fantastic since he arrived.

Rodwell I think he will look to sign too as he can fill in at CB aswell as midfield. Although other potential cheaper targets are m'bia from marseille who we have been linked with and lassana diarra both could be snatched for around 10m and we need someone of their quality who can break up plays and dominant the midfield.

I can't see us signing bale however much I'd love to see him here just can't see united forking out 35m + for him. A cheaper option would be Ashley young could easily be brought for 10-15m.

We won't sign a striker I think next season we will be ok in that area Rooney will come back stronger berbatov is a great player when he bothers to turn up, and Hernandez will just keep on improving, and I can see welbeck being uniteds 4th striker he's been fantastic at Sunderland quality player in my opinion.

Owen will be gone, as will Hargreaves shame about Hargreaves though class player on his day I hope he can recover just can't see it though. Jonny Evans should also be sold he is absolutely useless he just gets bullied around.

rooney didnt score a goal in open play from feb 2010 until jan 2011. thats 11 months of no goal scoring abilities.

he is a good player but world class not a chance.

and as for anderson give it a rest mate. he wouldnt get into the first team of any of the top 10 teams in the premiership

You don't appreciate what Anderson does for the squad then. We've missed him incredibly the past few games.

And Rooney is of course world class. On form, there's very, very few on his level.

if the spuds dont finish top four, they can wave bye to modric.

You listed Modric at 20m?

Not likely.

The 20m was more for Ganso than Modric, Santos are said to value him at 25m which usually means you can take a bit off,

Modric I would say maybe 10m extra as he is proven unlike Ganso who has the potential to flop like many of the other potential "Kakas", "Peles" etc

There wont be wholesale of changes. We will buy a new GK or even wait for one more season to give TK and Lindegaard a proper run in.

One CM who can contribute goals and assists.

We can play Pastore in 4-4-2 attacking from left side. Same like how we are playing with Giggsy. He is not playing as a traditional winger any more, He is playing more central with Evra overlapping at every opportunity to porvide the width. So Pastore wont be a bad idea, but the problem is we were close to signing him, but he preferred Italian Seria A. He wont be a bench warmer anywhere, so for me that rules out Barca.

CM: Hamsik, Pastore, Defour,
Rodwell (Spine of the team for a decade).

I hope we dont sign Henderson, he is more like a Fletcher with less experience. We cant play 2 Fletchers together. We need someone who can score goals. If Anderson can sort himself out then it will be a huge boost. He wont score many goals, but creats havoc with his pace and dribbling ability.

Isn't Modric overrated? We need a creative MC that can score and assist whilst Modric isn't anywhere near that.Sure he's a good player and creative but just count how many assists he has made this season. He's more like a deeper playmaker but we need a player who can made a difference, Hamsik is probably a better option.

Isn't Modric overrated? We need a creative MC that can score and assist whilst Modric isn't anywhere near that.Sure he's a good player and creative but just count how many assists he has made this season. He's more like a deeper playmaker but we need a player who can made a difference, Hamsik is probably a better option.

Creative mid fielder doesn't mean whose assist and goals stat show up good numbers. There are many mid fielders who has big pre assist numbers. I would be on cloud 9 if we sign Modric. Awesome player.

Gibson scored 5-6 goals last season but he is not even half creative as Scholesy.

Hamsik is overrated, not Modric

A little worried for the future for Utd. Arguably their best player this season has been their 40/41 year old keeper who is retireing at the end of the season and will be one of Fergie and his teams biggest and toughest challenges to try and replace him. Then you have Rafael who maybe one day will be a great player but for me he is suspect defensivly and makes too make stupid rash challenges. Rio and Vidic is arguably the best centre back partnership in the PL but if one is out injured or suspended then questions start to be asked.

Left back is no problem as Evra is still a fantastic footballer even if this season hasent been his best (party because of the World Cup i believe).

In centre midfield Scholes is an excellent proffesional but is 36 and cant go on like this for much longer. I have no problems with Fletcher and i still believe Anderson can give alot to the team. But other than that i believe Gibson is not Utd class even though i thought over wise last year. Carrick doesent offer the team anything for me, and in the past Fergie would have shipped out someone who was playing like this but with the offereing of a long term contract to Carrick just tells me Utd dont have money to spend in the summer.

Giggs is getting on but still putting out brilliant displays and both Nani and Valencia are massive players and i see no weakness there as of yet. But youngsters Obertan and Bebe are not good enough, although things may change i cant see where but i am willing for them to try and change my mind.

Upfront is a little bit of an issue for me. No matter what people say about Rooney he is nowhere near his standards he created for himself 2years ago and its a shame. Berbatov has scored alot of goals this season but Fergie's decision not to play him in most of Utd big games just tells me he still dosent trust him fully. Looking down the line we have Javier Hernandez, i said at the start of the season i beleived he wouldnt hit the ground running.....How wrong i was, the lad is a phenomenom and will go on to score bags of goals in his footballing carrear.

Basicly for me i feel Utd and their fans should be a little worried for the near future of the club. The Glazers have proven they wont make funds available and i dont expect things to change in the summer unless they come accross a bargain type signing i.e Hernandez. If Fergie is allowed to sign anyone i believe it will be a keeper but that will be it, lets not forget that the Glazers are hugely in debt so unless Utd get a new invester (although the Glazers dont seem to want to sell) then i see no reasonable amount of funds for Fergie in the summer.

A little worried for the future for Utd. Arguably their best player this season has been their 40/41 year old keeper who is retireing at the end of the season and will be one of Fergie and his teams biggest and toughest challenges to try and replace him. Then you have Rafael who maybe one day will be a great player but for me he is suspect defensivly and makes too make stupid rash challenges. Rio and Vidic is arguably the best centre back partnership in the PL but if one is out injured or suspended then questions start to be asked.

Left back is no problem as Evra is still a fantastic footballer even if this season hasent been his best (party because of the World Cup i believe).

In centre midfield Scholes is an excellent proffesional but is 36 and cant go on like this for much longer. I have no problems with Fletcher and i still believe Anderson can give alot to the team. But other than that i believe Gibson is not Utd class even though i thought over wise last year. Carrick doesent offer the team anything for me, and in the past Fergie would have shipped out someone who was playing like this but with the offereing of a long term contract to Carrick just tells me Utd dont have money to spend in the summer.

Giggs is getting on but still putting out brilliant displays and both Nani and Valencia are massive players and i see no weakness there as of yet. But youngsters Obertan and Bebe are not good enough, although things may change i cant see where but i am willing for them to try and change my mind.

Upfront is a little bit of an issue for me. No matter what people say about Rooney he is nowhere near his standards he created for himself 2years ago and its a shame. Berbatov has scored alot of goals this season but Fergie's decision not to play him in most of Utd big games just tells me he still dosent trust him fully. Looking down the line we have Javier Hernandez, i said at the start of the season i beleived he wouldnt hit the ground running.....How wrong i was, the lad is a phenomenom and will go on to score bags of goals in his footballing carrear.

Basicly for me i feel Utd and their fans should be a little worried for the near future of the club. The Glazers have proven they wont make funds available and i dont expect things to change in the summer unless they come accross a bargain type signing i.e Hernandez. If Fergie is allowed to sign anyone i believe it will be a keeper but that will be it, lets not forget that the Glazers are hugely in debt so unless Utd get a new invester (although the Glazers dont seem to want to sell) then i see no reasonable amount of funds for Fergie in the summer.
you know we've actually spent a shedload under the glazers?

and definitely disagree up front. in the big games we've played one p fairly often. and berbs isnt a lone striker in any way shape or form. not he has played in the liverpool games so clearly he does trust.

dont see why we should worry until after the transfer window has closed

Fergie tried to sign someone in the Jan but the other club was not interested. So he will continue that in Summer window. Cash is there and can spend when needed. You have to check the BBC link that Mike posted. It has all the details.

This summer we will sign as VDS will be leaving, Scholesy has not signed new contract and Neville has retired. Hargo might be released. So we have 4 slots for 25 member squad which we didn't have last summer.

I do think Carragher should go though, he has been a weight on the team this and last season and several liverpool fans have even admitted that to me.se,
/Sigh.

But anyhoo's, doubt United will break the bank, even though they need fresh blood. Couple of young English players like Rodwell, Henderson, and a goalkeeper for 10 or so M.

/Sigh.

But anyhoo's, doubt United will break the bank, even though they need fresh blood. Couple of young English players like Rodwell, Henderson, and a goalkeeper for 10 or so M.
total spend will be probably about 60 -70m which is a lot by our current standards, probably over 3-4 players who wont be at the top of their game, but good and on the way up

fergie is interested in pastore and is very interested in jordan henderson

total spend will be probably about 60 -70m which is a lot by our current standards, probably over 3-4 players who wont be at the top of their game, but good and on the way up

Precisely, they'll be the replacement for Giggs/Scholes/VDS/ Ferdinand etc, who are all on the downward slope.

Precisely, they'll be the replacement for Giggs/Scholes/VDS/ Ferdinand etc, who are all on the downward slope.
exactly that, expect these players (with the exception of the goalkeeper) to be relatively young, but still quite experienced