Probable Manchester United squad for next season?

Who give's a ****. Hopefully he'll retire. Can't stand the man. He's happy to chat after games when his team wins but spits his dummy out when they lose. He's nothin but a spoilt brat.

So he's damned when he talks after a loss and he's damned when he refuses to speak after a loss. Perhaps we shouldn't interview managers immediately after a loss when they're emotionally charged? sigh.

Off topic though.

Gief Hamsik/Pastore, Rodwell, Neuer, some winger.

Who give's a ****. Hopefully he'll retire. Can't stand the man. He's happy to chat after games when his team wins but spits his dummy out when they lose. He's nothin but a spoilt brat.

Well 3 pages of talk about it, and a rather silly comment you felt you had to make obviously means some people care, Including you.

Last edited:
Out: Owen, Carrick (New deal = Bumper price).

In: Rodwell (Sorry Evertonians), Bale/Ashley Young, Stekelenburg.

Just heard on the news that Barcelona secured the first option to the purchase of Pastore.
And his dream is to play for Barcelona,not Man Utd. He wants to play alongside Messi.
yes, but he also has said that he wants to go to a team where he can get first team action or stay in Palermo, he'll be in the bench if he goes to Barsa

yes, but he also has said that he wants to go to a team where he can get first team action or stay in Palermo, he'll be in the bench if he goes to Barsa

He'll be on the bench if he goes to Utd as well I think.

I thought UTD were in 800M debt. You didn't promise Rooney anything, you said to him 'we'll pay you £220k a week and dont say a word and keep playing'.
End of the day UTD can not afford to buy players for the prices which are being RUMOURED! Littler signings are more likely...

I thought UTD were in 800M debt. You didn't promise Rooney anything, you said to him 'we'll pay you £220k a week and dont say a word and keep playing'.
End of the day UTD can not afford to buy players for the prices which are being RUMOURED! Littler signings are more likely...

His worry was that we were going to go backwards and not sign anyone, so we promised him we would sign improvements.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Because SAF prefers two deeper CMs in his 4-4-2.

Even Anderson isn't really and AMC in the 4-3-3.. Could be wrong, though.

We usually play a box to box type player alongside a CM sitting deep. Chelsea & Liverpool showed why Carrick & Scholes rarely play together in 4-4-2.

His worry was that we were going to go backwards and not sign anyone, so we promised him we would sign improvements.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Fair enough but how can you if you are £800M in debt. Im pretty sure Fergie is over the days of splashing cash on players...

We usually play a box to box type player alongside a CM sitting deep. Chelsea & Liverpool showed why Carrick & Scholes rarely play together in 4-4-2.

Either way, I think Pastore is more of an attacking player, isn't he? And a role similar to Wilshere wouldn't work without a proper DM and/or and AMC.

I'm thing of players who might leave, kinda stuck however Im positive Owen will leave though

Its not real debt though. Its a loan from the bank, like a mortgage. They make profit most years. Wothout the repayments they would make more money yes, but they (debt) are getting reduced and United will (unfortunatley) get stronger because of this. So they will have money to strengthen their team.

I reckon Hamsik would certainly suit United's system more than Pastore. Pastore is a very attacking playmaker, whereas Hamsik is a central midfielder who can break into the attack with devestating effect. That being said, I think in 3/4 years Pastore will be in the cluster of the best players in the world.

Either way, I think Pastore is more of an attacking player, isn't he? And a role similar to Wilshere wouldn't work without a proper DM and/or and AMC.

I imagined he'd be playing like an old school Scholes, box to box player that's also a creative force. Same for Hamsik. I imagine we'll buy a more defensive midfielder too, or hope Hargreaves is fit again and play something similar to Scholes/Keane but with Pastore - Fletcher/Hargreaves(?)/Rodwell(?)

Wish-list:

Players in:

GK: Stekelenburg 15m
CB: Gary Cahill 15m
CM: Ganso/Modric 20m
CM: Moussa Sissoko 20m
AML: Bale 35m
ST: Cavani 30m

TOTAL: 135

Players out:

Rooney(What a waste of money his new contract has turned out to be. He ****** his wife over, that affected his play and then he ****** us over claiming he wanted out. Should have been rid of him in Jan) 50m

Anderson(Despite repeated claims by my fellow United fans to the contrary, the fact is he's been **** since the moment he arrived at United and has not at all improved in the way some say he has) 10m

Ferdinand(With his lack of pace after his injuries, he is sadly no longer any use to us as that was what we needed most from him. With Smalling proving to be a world class youngster(not developed player) already, he will deputise even better after this seasons eperience.) 3m

Brown(Not getting near enough game time to warrant his contract. Feel sorry for him really as he played great at right back a couple of seasons ago. Another career ruined by constant injury.) 5m

Diouf( Needs to go permanently, Hernandez and Welbeck will be enough with their hunger next season)
7m
Macheda(Useless, never saw what everyone was on a bout in him. He scored a couple of goals from inside the box in his first season? big deal)
6m

Carrick(What the **** did Fergie give him a new deal for?? He has no physical ability and sees things far too slowly for the premier league. Might do well in Italy.)
12m

Obertan(Yes he's only 21, but should have more of a football brain at that age anyway. He is desperately lacking mentally.)
5m

Gibson( Scholes-like my ****. He is a terrible player with one trick.(Scoring 1 out of every 20 long shots) not good enough, has to go )
5m

TOTAL:103m

Difference of just 32m

Yes this list is extensive, but I think we need to follow Liverpools example of rebuilding from scratch. The fact is that this has been a terrible Premier League season and it's embarrassing, the way in which we are leading the league. With Giggs, Van der Sar, Scholes and Ferdinand set to play little or no part next season, it's essential that we do a mass overhaul of the squad. There are many players at the club who are simply not fit to even sit on the bench in the jersey.

I heard were interested in Juan manual Iturbe aswell. He'll be great growing up within our ranks.

Pastore is extremly attacking and is VERY lazy at defending. So if you bought him..you would probly play with 1 striker.