Probable Manchester United squad for next season?

Wish-list:

Players in:

GK: Stekelenburg 15m
CB: Gary Cahill 15m
CM: Ganso/Modric 20m
CM: Moussa Sissoko 20m
AML: Bale 35m
ST: Cavani 30m

TOTAL: 135

Players out:

Rooney(What a waste of money his new contract has turned out to be. He ****** his wife over, that affected his play and then he ****** us over claiming he wanted out. Should have been rid of him in Jan) 50m

Anderson(Despite repeated claims by my fellow United fans to the contrary, the fact is he's been **** since the moment he arrived at United and has not at all improved in the way some say he has) 10m

Ferdinand(With his lack of pace after his injuries, he is sadly no longer any use to us as that was what we needed most from him. With Smalling proving to be a world class youngster(not developed player) already, he will deputise even better after this seasons eperience.) 3m

Brown(Not getting near enough game time to warrant his contract. Feel sorry for him really as he played great at right back a couple of seasons ago. Another career ruined by constant injury.) 5m

Diouf( Needs to go permanently, Hernandez and Welbeck will be enough with their hunger next season)
7m
Macheda(Useless, never saw what everyone was on a bout in him. He scored a couple of goals from inside the box in his first season? big deal)
6m

Carrick(What the **** did Fergie give him a new deal for?? He has no physical ability and sees things far too slowly for the premier league. Might do well in Italy.)
12m

Obertan(Yes he's only 21, but should have more of a football brain at that age anyway. He is desperately lacking mentally.)
5m

Gibson( Scholes-like my ****. He is a terrible player with one trick.(Scoring 1 out of every 20 long shots) not good enough, has to go )
5m

TOTAL:103m

Difference of just 32m

Yes this list is extensive, but I think we need to follow Liverpools example of rebuilding from scratch. The fact is that this has been a terrible Premier League season and it's embarrassing, the way in which we are leading the league. With Giggs, Van der Sar, Scholes and Ferdinand set to play little or no part next season, it's essential that we do a mass overhaul of the squad. There are many players at the club who are simply not fit to even sit on the bench in the jersey.

LMAO

You want a whole new squad and you want to buy Ganso for £20m? Good luck.

And you can't say Smalling is a WC youngtser on the base of 4/5 good performances. Poor vs Liverpool.

I would honestly be totally shocked if Utd spend more than £20M on a player this summer. I honestly can't see it happening but never say never...

Clince you must be dreaming. Rooney scores a World Class goal against City and you wan't to sell him, saying he ****** us over. He has had a blip in his career, a big blip but I reckon he'll be back banging in the goals next season.

Anderson IS good and when he gets more game time will be class.

Clince you must be dreaming. Rooney scores a World Class goal against City and you wan't to sell him, saying he ****** us over. He has had a blip in his career, a big blip but I reckon he'll be back banging in the goals next season.

Anderson IS good and when he gets more game time will be class.

you want to keep rooney because of one world class goal and one world class season in 5 or 6?

anderson is not good, compare him to wilshere, fabregas, song even ramsey for arsenal he would be last on that list, not good enough for united.

meh, Bendtner was ur best player against Sunderland!

you want to keep rooney because of one world class goal and one world class season in 5 or 6?

anderson is not good, compare him to wilshere, fabregas, song even ramsey for arsenal he would be last on that list, not good enough for united.

Look at what he did last season Brilliant! He's always done well, setting up more than scoring look at his hunger to run half the pitch back to stop an onslaught of opposition of players scoring. You want a whole new team. thats ridiculous.

LMAO

You want a whole new squad and you want to buy Ganso for £20m? Good luck.

And you can't say Smalling is a WC youngtser on the base of 4/5 good performances. Poor vs Liverpool.

Yes a mass change is needed. Ganso won't cost a **** of a lot more than 20m he's in the brazilian league, that automatically brings down his value, especially after denilson became the most expensive player in the world when Betis bought him. He then went on to flop and since then no-one has trusted the league enough to spend massive money on players from Brazil.

Smalling is a class act u can see it in his approach to the game. In a terrible performance against rangers in the champions league, he was the only player to show initiative.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Look at what he did last season Brilliant! He's always done well, setting up more than scoring look at his hunger to run half the pitch back to stop an onslaught of opposition of players scoring. You want a whole new team. thats ridiculous.

Ridiculous, really? I bet including Carroll and suarez, liverpool will just about have a new squad next season.

Yes Rooney was fantastic last season. This season however unlike previous seasons he does not chase and harrass opponents anywhere near as much. Don't be a fool just because he signed a new contract doesn't mean he's not a traitor, in fact it makes it worse, he's now squeezing money out of the club and playin *****.

By the way I did say it was a wishlist, not a realistic list. I know we will buy probably 4 players at most yet again, 3 of which no1 will ever have heard of.

Im not arguing just voicing my own opinion. So Gerrard won't be at liverpool or carragher or Meireles or johnson. I think liverpool will buy a couple of players but their team is on the up.

Rooney won't go.

Im not arguing just voicing my own opinion. So Gerrard won't be at liverpool or carragher or Meireles or johnson. I think liverpool will buy a couple of players but their team is on the up.

Rooney won't go.

Of course I was exagerating slightly on the liverpool thing but:

I basically put down 5 or 6 players on my list, I bet the pool will have that easilly by next season (Including carroll and suarez).

I do think Carragher should go though, he has been a weight on the team this and last season and several liverpool fans have even admitted that to me.

Of course your right meireles and johnson have been great under Daglish since he took over but Gerrard has still been outshined for me, although he'll never be left go of course,

Rooney on form is one of the few players in the world with his creative and goal scoring abilities.

Anderson has been very good this season too.

Neur (the gk probally spelt wrong) and Jordan henderson

possibly Ashley Young aswell

Rooney on form is one of the few players in the world with his creative and goal scoring abilities.

Anderson has been very good this season too.

rooney didnt score a goal in open play from feb 2010 until jan 2011. thats 11 months of no goal scoring abilities.

he is a good player but world class not a chance.

and as for anderson give it a rest mate. he wouldnt get into the first team of any of the top 10 teams in the premiership

You listed Modric at 20m?

Not likely.
lol double that and we get somewhere near (top 4/lack of top 4 pending)

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

rooney didnt score a goal in open play from feb 2010 until jan 2011. thats 11 months of no goal scoring abilities.

he is a good player but world class not a chance.

and as for anderson give it a rest mate. he wouldnt get into the first team of any of the top 10 teams in the premiership
doesnt matter who he would get into, he's very good young player who is ding a very good job for us