• keep sony PS3

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • Trade PS3 in and get xbox 360

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

joeere11

Reaction score
im thinking of trading my PS3 in and getting a xbox 360 but i cant make up my mind so i thought id make a poll on this thread and whatever gets the most votes is what ill decide to do

i do want to keep the ps3 but pretty much everyone i know has a 360 and playing modern warfare by myself is getting boring

a SexBox, get rid of the Gaystation. I have had both, and I prefer the Xbox every time.

play COD online its still the same and i've had and xbox and its S**T

Well it depends, the most important thing when deciding what console you are going to use is how many of your friends have that console? Playing alone isn't half as fun.

Also, you need to consider what your preference is when it comes to the controllers. I can't stand the XBox controllers, they are - in my opinion - huge pieces of asymmetrical ****.

Depending on your preference of games also plays a part, I absolutely hate Halo and Gears of War so I feel there is absolutely no reason for me to have an XBox.

I assume I don't need to mention the fact that more 360s conk out in comparison to PS3s?

Oh and on a final note, the PS3 has greater capabilities than the 360.

If you want to play with your mates get an xbox. Simples.

Well it depends, the most important thing when deciding what console you are going to use is how many of your friends have that console? Playing alone isn't half as fun.

Also, you need to consider what your preference is when it comes to the controllers. I can't stand the XBox controllers, they are - in my opinion - huge pieces of asymmetrical ****.

Depending on your preference of games also plays a part, I absolutely hate Halo and Gears of War so I feel there is absolutely no reason for me to have an XBox.

I assume I don't need to mention the fact that more 360s conk out in comparison to PS3s?

yh i do hate the 360 controllers thats one of the reasons why i didnt get a 360 in the first place and i dont know about the breaking part my ps3 has broke 3 times in 3 years

The controllers seem bulky and terrible, but once you have held them, they are fine. I had the Playstation 3, but everyone else I know had the Xbox, so logically, I swapped for a Xbox. There are some thing that the PS3 has that the Xbox doesnt, but do you need them? A console is to play games on, thats it really.

I've got both but buy multiformat games for t'xbox.

this is about the 1000th thread on this topic

There is an amazing tool called the search bar

The Xbox 360 may crash more times than the PS3,but I've only had the RRoD once and since then it's not broken again.And that was two years ago.I prefer the Xbox much better,despite the PS3 starting to shine with more exclusive games i.e Heavy Rain.

play COD online its still the same and i've had and xbox and its S**T

Please explain to me how the console that outsells the ps3 is ****?

1. I agree with your statement regarding his friends, If you want to join in there fun, xbox it up.

2. The controllers were offputting for me at first but they are fine after you use them once or twice.

3. explain the capabilites the ps3 has over the xbox? Blue Ray?

I've got both but buy multiformat games for t'xbox.

Ditto.

Personally i have both and i buy games for xbox > ps3 unless it's a 'ps3 only' title. The xbox interface is alot more user friendly and if you wait a few months you will have Natal :wub:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/projectnatal/

this is about the 1000th thread on this topic

There is an amazing tool called the search bar

I didn't want to look at other peoples threads tbh, this isn't about which console is better its about people making a decision for me which is why i put the poll up.

I've got an Xbox and want a PS3 but if you want to play COD with your mates, get an XBOX.