Who are getting the red cards? Maybe it it’s In one of the settings of the plater role. I removed the stuck in and pff side trap in the team instructies on purpose to be sure there minimal red cards.

Last edited:
I did try it with City, 7 matches played and won.
I don't like the throw in exploiting the mistake in the engine, so I changed it to a realistic way now.

I let you know how the results are.

Wauw good results with Galatasaray :)

Intried it with Macclesfield. Did not get many red cards (3 in the season for the wingbacks), but results was not good:( became 15th. Seems it’s not working great in the lower Leagues.

J'adore cette tactique car c'est la seule qui permet d'avoir un attaquant qui marque plus de buts que de matchs. J'ai remporté le championnat et les champions de la ligue. bon travail

Mate, I using this tactic with Fenerbahçe.

First Season 2nd in League, Europa League eliminated round of 16.
Second Season 1st in League unbeaten, Champions League eliminated round of 16.
Third Season 1st in League unbeaten, Champions League eliminated round of 16.
Fourth Season 1st in League unbeaten, Champions League eliminated round of 16.
Fifth Season 1st in League unbeaten, Champions League eliminated quarter finals.
Now im playin Sixth Season and still I'm 1st in League but beaten one time.

Do you work away match tactics? I need defensive tactic for big matches.

View attachment 19996 View attachment 19995

Last edited:
it is a very good tactic but with the new update it works less well can you do a new version?
good job to you.

Hello I find it unfortunate that this tactic is left to abandon. if someone is strong enough to be able to modify it for the new version it could be a very very good tactic. thank you friends.

no one would like someone to be able to improve it for version 19.3.4.
because this tactic was the best with this patch 19.3.