I was wrong since patch 19.3 this tactic does not work anymore so before this tactic was the best

Hi,
This is the first tactic I have ever shared. Played many previous football manager games and alway used tactics from other FM-base players or from KNAP.

My tactic is a 4-1-2-3 that I first used with PSV (my favorite team). I wanted to create a tactic that was also very good for underdough teams. I won everything with PSV in the first season, including a 1-3 win in the final of the champions league against Porto.

After the PSV game I tried it Brigthon Hove and became third in the league and win the FA cup. All of these games i went on holiday because i want to be sure that there is no influnce from me to see how the tactic preforms.

I have uploaded V5 because that is eventualy the version I used in the Brigthon save and has the best defence setup.

The corner exploit is also in the tactic, but most goals did not come from this exploit (even in the replays that i watched).

Training I set on balanced and I don't choose how takes corner or throw-ins.

Try out the tactic, hopefully it will give just as much fun as I had with it.

Sreenshots:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hello bro update this tactic please for 19.3 plz

if a genius could work this tactic. for the attacker to score as before patch 19.3. it will be great.