If i change the RAM TO LAM would it make a difference got a few LAM and hardly no RAM

If i change the RAM TO LAM would it make a difference got a few LAM and hardly no RAM
Yup, it will make big difference a. In order to avoid it you need mirroring all the tactic and reset manual marking.

I'll soon add mirror version of the tactic in case if you have good left footed AML and don't have good right footed AMR.

Yup, it will make big difference a. In order to avoid it you need mirroring all the tactic and reset manual marking.

I'll soon add mirror version of the tactic in case if you have good left footed AML and don't have good right footed AMR.

Thanks TFF :D

individual training mate? do you recomend any?

Mate, as always choice of individual training focus depends on current players attributes and it hard to recommend something without seeing players attributes.

Soon I'll add attributes recommendations for positions it should give a good hint for individual training but for now you can use filters it also can give a good hint for individual training.

Sliced open like butter every match tested with Arsenal on fmc

strange.... I'm Bilbao and ripping every1 to bits... then again arsenal have a **** poor defence unless you have improved it???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

strange.... I'm Bilbao and ripping every1 to bits... then again arsenal have a **** poor defence unless you have improved it???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
I brought in Danillo and Ter stegan, just lost to West Ham ^^

Sliced open like butter every match tested with Arsenal on fmc

am doing great .... just got promoted back to premier league with wigan in year 2042, 3games 3wins scored 10 conceded 0. loving this tactic.

Mixed this and Pep's Paradigm with great results.
560453d1398022206-guardiolas-paradigm-belo-jardim-v-barcelona-rj-_-analysis-performance.png
560456d1398022223-guardiolas-paradigm-belo-jardim-v-barcelona-rj-_-stats-match-stats.png

X360wizard,

Mate, I've seen your posts in other threads too and the only impression I've got that you are trolling around...

I'm really sorry if I mistaken accuse you but I can't force myself to think other way.

Looks fantastic! Can someone please upload it in straightforward tac file? Would be much appreciated i can't download via media fire

Dont take criticism as trolling I'm just sharing my results: sitting 10th after 12 games, can test quicker in FMC since im not burdened with getting it fluid.

Last edited:
Back