am I correct in saying ppl that say it doesn't work for them in FMC could that be because this has built in oi's and FMC doesn't use oi's ???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Yes, as far as I know FMC doesn't have OI and OI is sufficient part of this tactic and this could be difference between lose and win.

I haven't got much experience with FMC, never play in it, also I've heard some people using instant results in FMC and leave match for ***. Manager so I have no idea how the tactic will perform in case because in normal version when you "Go On Holiday" and leave match for your ***. Manager the only what left from original tactic is formation, all other stuff such TIs/PIs is changed by your ***. Manager, also manual marking doesn't work in this case.

I play normal version of FM and handle matches by myself and the tactic has been tested this way.

P.S. Probably I should put this stuff to opening post and make it very visible.

Last edited:
Will there be a waste time version to protect the lead? What will you do when down to ten men, nine men? Take out AMCR, move AMCL to ML?

Yes, as far as I know FMC doesn't have OI and OI is sufficient part of this tactic and this could be difference between lose and win.

I haven't got much experience with FMC, never play in it, also I've heard some people using instant results in FMC and leave match for ***. Manager so I have no idea how the tactic will perform in case because in normal version when you "Go On Holiday" and leave match for your ***. Manager the only what left from original tactic is formation, all other stuff such TIs/PIs is changed by your ***. Manager, also manual marking doesn't work in this case.

I play normal version of FM and handle matches by myself and the tactic has been tested this way.

P.S. Probably I should put this stuff to opening post and make it very visible.

that's what I was going to reccomend pal... good work

hi total football, one more thing, your OP pic are too small to be viewed, ppl cant really click on the pic and view them, otherwise they have no use.

I never spent money on very good and expensive players, maybe I will try that.

Besides, any training recommendation? team training and individula?

Will there be a waste time version to protect the lead? What will you do when down to ten men, nine men? Take out AMCR, move AMCL to ML?
Yes, sure, there's a need for Waste Time tactic. I'll upload it soon.

When I have one man sending off, I remove AMC, move AMCL(SS) to ML position, move AMR down to MR position, and change Role/Duty for MCR to AP(Attack), this for cases when I need goals, other way Duty for AP is Support.

Formation looks like this:

image.jpg

hi total football, one more thing, your OP pic are too small to be viewed, ppl cant really click on the pic and view them, otherwise they have no use.
Hey,

What browser do you use? I use IE and Chrome and I have an option above images to increase their size.

Last edited:
I've updated opening post and added Waste Time Tatic, also added tactic in case you have a man sending off.

Using this Insanity tactic with Newcastle and its been AMAZING! Only problem is my strikers don't really score very often and seem to disappear into the game.

Ive had some great results. However, against stronger away I get dominated and lose 1-0 or 2-0

Any advice?

Or a more suitable tactic for such games :)

14.3 tactic works on 14.1.3 version ?
Ouch… Mate, it's a hard question. There've been such many changes in ME since 14.1.3 patch that I even can't to guess but you can try and find out. ;)

Any advice?

To became stronger! ;)

the quality of players should matter, If there were tactic which gives you 100% guaranty to win away games against much stronger opponents I think we saw next day patch from SI to fix it. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah see your point. Im using the 14.1.3 patch is there away to go back to the 14.3?

haha meant 14.3.1

As tactic been tested in 14.3.1?

Ohh.. ok I see ;)

Sure, the tactic has been tested on 14.3.1 patch but there's no changes in ME between 14.3.1 and 14.3.0 patches, just some client stability fixes.

what is the last version ? and the best ? thanks.

If you are asking about tactic’s version there’s only V1 so far ^^)

Last edited:
I made the mistake of saying 14.1.3 rather than 14.3.1 :)

As it been tested for 14.3.1?

you not get crystal palace to win the league first season with this tactic but this tactic will **** sure get you well above expectations ...

Back