I don't think a tactic by TFF could really be called ****, there have been some really great ones. With a full pre-season of 11 games with my newly promoted Leicester team, I have lost away to Chelsea and Arsenal away which is expected, but should have won the Arsenal game. Beat Tottenham and Aston Villa at home and I'm beating Man City 3-0 at home so far. I'll post some screens in a bit.

I like to use a rough 4-2-3-1 formation and have had success converting your tactics in the past. If I wanted to add a left winger to this, would you recommend that I move the AMCL or AMCR? And should I give them a winger role like the AMR, or would Inside Forward or Defensive Winger be better?

Getting my best results away from home with this tactic, but amazing none the less I have an injury ravaged Newcastle squad to the top ov the league. Switch to attacking at home against weaker teams?

I have tried all your tactics mate but for me the abomination v3 is by miles the best it destroys teams and works season after season and IMO plays some beautiful football it has the rest beat.

I have tried this new tactic and with Arsenal I ran away the league with 10pts gap after 21 games. I sold Poldoski and bought 2 full backs who are both less than 2M gbp each.

I think SS and AP positions they both need very good off the ball. My top scorers are Ramsey and Wilshire. Both have good stats.

Just few my observation and recommendation regard substitutions because I find it extremely important.

Usually about 70 min of the match many of players have condition below 80%.

I recommend always refresh your defense line, especially 2 Full Backs because they contribute a lot to defense and attack.

Last edited:
I have tried all your tactics mate but for me the abomination v3 is by miles the best it destroys teams and works season after season and IMO plays some beautiful football it has the rest beat.

Have you got a link to that tactic mate?

I've updated front post and added attributes recommendation for positions. It can give a good hint which attributes most important for position and what recommended level for it also can give hint for individual training focus.

am I correct in saying ppl that say it doesn't work for them in FMC could that be because this has built in oi's and FMC doesn't use oi's ???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just few my observation and recommendation regard substitutions because I find it extremely important.

Usually about 70 min of the match many of players have condition below 80%.

I recommend always refresh your defense line, especially 2 Full Backs because they contribute a lot to defense and attack.

Alright mate where can I find the Abomination v3 that the geezer above is talking about?

Back