Defo mate Awsomezilla concedes way to much for my liking, this tactic is much more balanced
Hmm... that's strange because I find awesomezilla even more defensively solid. I see only one reason why you can have problem with defense is that something happens with manual marking, for example, oppositions full backs were substituted but you didn't notice that.

I tested Awsomezilla and I lost 5 out 5 matches.... I prefer this one.

And all of us love strikers. In season 18/19 Aguero has 52 goals and 10 assist in 53 matches and my team scored 117 goals only on PL.

And all of us love strikers. In season 18/19 Aguero has 52 goals and 10 assist in 53 matches and my team scored 117 goals only on PL.
I love them too ;) Player like Sergio Aguero, Messi, Rooney suite perfectly for awesomezilla and they will be scoring like crazy ;)

Would love it if you could make a 4231 or an narrow 4231 :)
Heh... sure, like everyone else I've tried these "normal" looking formations but they are much less efficient and results I had with it were no near as good as I had with “strange” looking formations. ;)

Heh... sure, like everyone else I've tried these "normal" looking formations but they are much less efficient and results I had with it were no near as good as I had with “strange” looking formations. ;)
No dout mate! Im having great success with your Insanity tactics.

If you want a good 4231 use a 4411 with attacking wide mids.

Strange that people find that this tactic concedes less, I have lots more clean sheets than I did with other tactics using Awesomezilla.

Meh, I won't ever play with anything again after v2.

Won the Champions League TWICE in a row with PSV Eindhoven (full Dutch squad). Also won the League and national Cup, but those are rather easy when your a top team later on. I usually let my big talents gain experience in the league, they score plenty, even though they can't really compete with my "top" players like Depay, Wijnaldum or Bakkali.

Could someone please reupload timewaste v1 and attacking v1?

So I have been using TFF_Pure Insanity tactic, his original one which saw a LWB, Shadow Striker etc and it's an awesome tactic for dominating possession and creating chances however when it comes to overall defending and conceding; it's probably the worst Tactic I have ever used. Now I don't have any idea how to stop conceding a shed load without changing the tactics overall. I have tried using an Anchorman, tried using tighter marking, and so many other things but nothing. The problem is, is that the tactic used a 'much higher defensive line' and 'offside trap' which on this ****** Match Engine, is a major concern. This is the only tactic that is stopping me from not playing the game again because of how flawed the ME is, but it's getting very frustrating now.

Im a Div!!

Hi - call me dim if you like ? but how do you install the Filters file & wear?

Been around the block and tried every single tactic on FM Base. And I still state that Insanity V3 is the best created!

Back