Guys, later today or tomorrow I'll update baste tactic to V4. I've almost finished testing just need a little bit more time to polish some things.

Here's Beta version of V4 - TFF_Pure Insanity_V(4)(BETA)

Changes:

- OI changed.
- Role for AMR changed to Inside Forwards, PI changed.
- Changed Duty for MCL(DPL).
- Changed Role/Duty for STC.
- Changed dribbling settings for DR.
- WBL moved to DL position. Role/Duty/PI changed.

Results of these changes: I see sufficient increase for attack without any sufficient downside for defense. Also good thing is that STC having more chances and scoring more goals.

Last edited:
Won the league, first season with Newcastle with 15 points clear of United! Safe to say that something works :) 28w 6d 4l

Guys, later today or tomorrow I'll update baste tactic to V4. I've almost finished testing just need a little bit more time to polish some things.

Here's Beta version of V4 - TFF_Pure Insanity_V(4)(BETA)

Changes:

- OI changed.
- Role for AMR changed to Inside Forwards, PI changed.

Results of these changes: I see sufficient increase for attack without any sufficient downside for defense. Also good thing is that STC having more chances and scoring more goals.

Mate thank you very much for all the effort you put into creating tactics. Someone needed to say this!
Thanks!

No sorry! V3

I used V3 and I was alive in all the competitions having perfect performances, but at the end of all of them I fainted and lost the cup in the final 2-0 and the league in the last match...

I saw that my performances against the formation 4-2-3-1 were poor...

Base tactic has been updated to V4.

Attacking version has been removed.

Filters have been updated to suite V4.

Opening Post has been updated.

Now AMR(Inside Forward) in normal version should be Left Footed and there's mirror version in case you have Right Footed AML.

Download V4 Normal - TFF_Pure Insanity_V4
Download V4 Mirror - TFF_Pure Insanity(Mirror)_V4

Changes:

- OI changed.
- AMR became Inside Forward, PI changed.
- DCL/DCR Roles/Duties changed, new PI added.

Last edited:
Ok, guys. I find that new V4 is too much attacking to be Base tactic and I've updated Base tactic to V5 and now it has better balance between attack/defense.

Old V4 has become Attacking version.

Changes for V5 Base:

- AMCR moved to MCR position. Added new Role/Duties/PIs

*IMPORTANT* You can find all download links at opening post. Also to be safe I would recommend redownload all version because I updated set pieces in all versions.

Last edited:
Ahh!! just spent 2 transfer windows figuring out the players i'm going to buy and new update of the tactic comes out that does not suit my players xD

mate you switched the role of AMR to IF, i must use a left footed player in AMR position or still a right footed player?

mate you switched the role of AMR to IF, i must use a left footed player in AMR position or still a right footed player?

read op.....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back