Sorry to re-post but i think my post got lost in all the tactic updates - Would it make much difference to any of the tactics if i turned play offside off? Im playing in League 2, been promoted from Skrill North in consecutive seasons. So my defence is a rubbish. Often i get caught with balls over the top or balls in between the FB & CB. So i wondered if turning play offside off would make a difference to my attacking and defending at all?

I prefer the V3 especially because i have Aguero as a DLF-S, Ramsey as a DLP-S and Shaw as a WB-S and TM-A, DLP-D and FB-A don't suit them very well. And the WM-A of course.

Been using V3 with some great results, so going to give this new v5 a shot cos it looks canny

Could somebody please upload the Base V3 tactic again please. I seemed to have deleted mine.

Please is it possible that someone repost the tactic A and B V1 in mirror version (for left side AM) ?

Any results / screens for version v5? Looks nice for my team, but still doing more then great with V2.

Been trying V5 with swansea and it's getting me decent results, its a very solid tactic but there's something about (A)V1 + (B)V1 that are just absolutely class.

Hi TFF9,

I noticed you have now updated to V5, are you now using V5 instead of 'SMASHER'? Which do you prefer?

Not had my laptop since last week so haven't been able to test out any of your new tacs.

Just want to know something about D-line
Do we need to change against weaker team (deeper) ?

With 9 games to go, we reached the magic 40 pt barrier and now to breath more easily

View attachment 386872View attachment 386871

Thankyou TFF (I'm not using your last update since it changed the AMC to MC and I don't like Ball playing defenders in this ME - they seem to have 2 left feet and left their contact lenses in the dressing room)

I still think this tactic is much better then the one without a striker.

Back