Raikan007

Reaction score
Good day all, this is the next version of the CCC Heaven I created a few weeks ago.

If you have any sort of tactic requests, please PM me and I will try and assist you!

Formation:
View attachment 197854

Match Results:
View attachment 197852View attachment 197851View attachment 197850View attachment 197849View attachment 197848View attachment 197847View attachment 197846View attachment 197845View attachment 197844View attachment 197853

Touchline Shouts:

• Hassle opponents
  • Pass into space
  • Work ball into box

Extra Notes:

• Normal pitch dimensions
  • remove the playmaker when playing bigger/stronger teams
I will be updating this OP in the next few days!

Last edited:
:thup: First tactic already up. And the results are showing that its a pretty good one too :)

lol, only going to be releasing 3 official ones this year :) this one with the Amc (my favourite) a 4-3-3 with a Dm like last year and my 4-4-2 United tactic :) Wing play!

You're turning into quite the little tactician. :)

Good work there Raikan.

How do you play an attacking line-up like that and keep a tight defense?

I tried out a tactic with PSG on the demo with the exact same formation, yet more defensive. I had the fullbacks on Defend, CB partnership of defend/cover, ball winner and box to box in the centre and yet kept leaking goals whereas you consistently get clean sheets?

its all got to do with team instructions and PI's mate :) you are more than weclome to take a few things off this tactic for your own :)

Normally i'd just download it and plug & play as it looks solid, but this year I want to try and win with my own tactic. So yeah I think i'll have a look at yours and maybe tweak mine, cheers :)

Raikan is a tactical genie :)

not only tactical but a total fm genie ^^

I'm sorry Raikan, but I'm not convinced yet. The only somewhat hard match you played with this tactic was Barca-Real. Therefore I'm not sure this tactic will work with a weaker squad against a stronger opponent. It might, but I'm not convinced.

hi i am trying your tactic with rochdale and so far its working gd for me here are my results so far,
Rochdale 4-0 Sheffield utd
league cup 1st round Morecambe 2-3 Rochdale
Walsall 0-0 Rochdale
Bournemouth 2-4 Rochdale
Rochdale 5-1 Preston

Raikan, is this a good squad?
----------Walcott
Afellay - Arshavin - Gervinho
-----Javi Martinez - Arteta
Cissokho - TV5 - Mertesacker - Sagna
-----------Szczesny
With RvP (ofc..) and Wilshere out. When RvP comes back, does he have a place in the team?

The shouts. Never used them (Classic for me). Do I use them from the start, or is their a specific time I should use them?

Looks like a good attacking tactic. I'v been using my own tactic (a 4-2-4) but I used yours from the City match onwards. Lost v City but had a red card and penalty plus it was the first game with it. Chicharito is deadly as the poacher. Young and Nani also impressive. Will certainly try on full release.

EDIT: I never used the shouts actually. Forgot. But impressive nonetheless.

I'll run some tests with Juventus
How is it going so far? Krasic should be quite deadly in the Amr position :)

Looks like a good attacking tactic. I'v been using my own tactic (a 4-2-4) but I used yours from the City match onwards. Lost v City but had a red card and penalty plus it was the first game with it. Chicharito is deadly as the poacher. Young and Nani also impressive. Will certainly try on full release.

EDIT: I never used the shouts actually. Forgot. But impressive nonetheless.

great results so far mate :) well done

hi i am trying your tactic with rochdale and so far its working gd for me here are my results so far,
Rochdale 4-0 Sheffield utd
league cup 1st round Morecambe 2-3 Rochdale
Walsall 0-0 Rochdale
Bournemouth 2-4 Rochdale
Rochdale 5-1 Preston

thats great bud :) glad its working on lower league teams as well! keep it up and keep us updated!

Raikan, is this a good squad?
----------Walcott
Afellay - Arshavin - Gervinho
-----Javi Martinez - Arteta
Cissokho - TV5 - Mertesacker - Sagna
-----------Szczesny
With RvP (ofc..) and Wilshere out. When RvP comes back, does he have a place in the team?
that is a good squad! when RVP comes back I would retrain him as Aml or Amc to rotate or replace Afellay and rotate with Walcott as well :)

The shouts. Never used them (Classic for me). Do I use them from the start, or is their a specific time I should use them?

I pause the game when it starts and implement them right away, I change them of course as the game goes on... :)

I'm sorry Raikan, but I'm not convinced yet. The only somewhat hard match you played with this tactic was Barca-Real. Therefore I'm not sure this tactic will work with a weaker squad against a stronger opponent. It might, but I'm not convinced.
you dont have to be mate :) I dont make tactics for BSN type clubs! I make tactics for top tier teams, clearly its working just as well in the lower leagues with Rochdale! Instead of me showing you it works why dont you test it properly with a team you feel will test the tactic the most, but if you do, just remember you do need to tweak the tactic accordingly... :) When I continue to play the Demo with other teams, might start a smaller team using this tactic and test it out so more.. but I am currently with United making/tweaking my United tactic for Fm12 :) good luck

I pause the game when it starts and implement them right away, I change them of course as the game goes on... :)

You know you can choose which shouts you want to use from the start while you're in the team talk screen. :)

lol, I forgot this was for Fm12 :) hahah! yeah, you can assign them before the match starts, save your selection in the shouts screen in tactics..