First of all Nice attacking philosophy there Raikan007 should work well with the bigger attacking clubs man city, United Real madrid etc.
I just want to give some advice to some new players of the game that may be reading through the post reguarding tactics and this is purely my opinion it is just the way that i like to play the game.
Tactics are the style of play you wish to employ on the game it does not dictate how good your team is the proof is that people are forever tweaking there tactics v1,v2...etc surely if you went 10 games unbeaten its down to ur tactic u were using right!? so why tweak it when you lose a couple of games? when the only thing that has changed in the game is your results not the team or the tactic. For anyone that is quite new to champ man/fm the best way forward is to just create a tactic based on how you want your team to play if you are having bad results then you need new players not a new tactic. Which top real life managers do you know that constantly change their tactics? mourinho? Wenger..The point i'm trying to get across is that people get to caught up in the tactics side of the game because its the part that can be changed as often as you like when really the main focus should be looking at the PHILOSOPHY you have created and using everything in your armory to find the right team to fit that PHILOSOPHY ;)

Last edited:
here are some more results
league cup 2nd round Rochdale 1-5 Bolton
chesterfield 2-2 Rochdale
Johnstone's paint trophy 1st round Rotherham 0-0 Rochdale, Rochdale won 4-1 on penalty's
Rochdale 3-4 Charlton
Wycombe 1-1 Rochdale
Rochdale 2-0 Colchester
Rochdale 1-0 bury
Yeovil 1-3 Rochdale
Huddersfield 1-6 Rochdale
and i am second in the league

Last edited:
Need Help

The FM 2012...can it play when you're in offline mode via the steam? After downloading with the steam, ii cant seem to find the FM 2012 anywhere on my system except on the steam. Please update me on this.

yes it should :) I also struggled vs San Jose, **** Yanks! hahaha!

Bale is on fire in pre-season and Defoe is 7 for 7 already :) one off the bench as well!

This looks extremely promising. Look forward to full version being released, along with your man utd one. :D

Although will be trying to get a decent one working myself too. Think I'll give it a real go this time.

What happened to 'avoid posting any tactic or ask about tactics for their team until the full game is actually released.' though? XD

never knew about that :) hahahah! cheers! TBH can do what she must :p just thought instead of making a tactic (some members dont like too) you could just use this one while testing out the new features of Fm12 :)

I've got some fabulous results with this tactic. Won 12 of 13 matches with Arsenal and made 30 goals an I've got 5 against. The AMC is clearly the most important position of the squad. Arshavin is my AMC and he banging assists and goals in.
übertactic.

never knew about that :) hahahah! cheers! TBH can do what she must :p just thought instead of making a tactic (some members dont like too) you could just use this one while testing out the new features of Fm12 :)

I have removed the part about closing threads as people obviously dont agree with me. Just make sure you dont jump to any conclusions from the demo.( mostly aimed at those using the classic mode, playing by tweaking the sliders in à trial & error approach)

Last edited:
I can play fm11 offline through stream so I'm guessing yes!
The FM 2012...can it play when you're in offline mode via the steam? After downloading with the steam, ii cant seem to find the FM 2012 anywhere on my system except on the steam. Please update me on this.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

That's because raikan is a legend around here and he can do what he likes and us nobodies can sit back and watch lol but people should try this tactic once the game is out as it is a very good one........ But not as good as my one hahaha
This looks extremely promising. Look forward to full version being released, along with your man utd one. :D

Although will be trying to get a decent one working myself too. Think I'll give it a real go this time.

What happened to 'avoid posting any tactic or ask about tactics for their team until the full game is actually released.' though? XD

lol retsinnab, I honestly never knew! and your tactics are just as good :) I look forward to your release :)

Using this tactic with Middlesbrough, purchased Sanogo, Keita and Wagstaff.

Currently 2nd in Championship, played 21 won 12, drawn 3, lost 6, scored 42 conceded 25. Very good tactic just needs some defensive tweaking I think?

Very Good Raikan. Solid Defensively, and Lethal Forward with El Nino B-)

Finished the demo, and here are the results!

View attachment 198301 View attachment 198302 View attachment 198303

Lennon, if only he scored stop missing easy chances. VDV and Modric had a good part to play. (VDV was injured for some weeks. So was Bale, so I couldn't get stats for him. :()

View attachment 198304

Used him instead of Defoe. <3

View attachment 198305 View attachment 198306

The rectangle was a period where I stupidly holidayed.

View attachment 198308 View attachment 198309

And finally the league table...

View attachment 198307

Had I not of holidayed, I would be sitting top. :)

All in all, a good tactic, I for some reason struggled against Swansea and Arsenal's 4-5-1, but had no problem against Chelsea's 4-5-1. :S (Even though I lost, I dominated.)

Real Good stuff

I take charge of Roma and used 4-2-3-1 with 5 central midfielder then I adapted your tactic with mind and it's work. It's about entertaining football with all out attack.

Never lose since ever. Hahaha

anyone been using this? tactic is ready for the full release :) enjoy!